Windows 10: uninstall win10 enterprise

Discus and support uninstall win10 enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; micros up graded me to win10 enterprise. since i have win7-8- to win10 ,so I have a bios digital key, can not find. I am not develper or working or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KatherineDevereaux, Mar 20, 2019.

1. uninstall win10 enterprise

micros up graded me to win10 enterprise. since i have win7-8- to win10 ,so I have a bios digital key, can not find. I am not develper or working or school. so micros accessed denided my admin. blocked update except what they give me. blocked download. refused to active. and claim all network path are wrong. I can not use recovery. and micros uninstalled my office.

it started by someone emailed me excel and I could not get it to go to my office.

they told me I needed 365 office. I said ok miros said they had to remove my office12 - 2007. then they rew-installed 365office they could not they said they had to up grade win10 . they said the one they put in was currpt so they removed that and upgraded again twice this went on, and on,. then they said I had to buy and new win 10 home for $100.00 which might not work. or drive two hours and I pay someone to clean my computer tobad so sad.

:)

KatherineDevereaux, Mar 20, 2019
  2. babakj Win User

How to adjust jump lists in Win10 enterprise?

How to adjust jump lists in Win10 enterprise? In Win8.1 task bar property page would allow me to change the jump list length, but it is missing in Win10 enterprise.

babakj, Mar 20, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall  win10 enterprise :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 20, 2019
  4. larrymcg Win User

uninstall win10 enterprise

Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller and the Win10 Programs and Features control panel. They both say there are 83 installs (that's good). But Revo Uninstaller claims that 15 programs were installed a few days ago on 2/29/2016. The correct number is 3 which is what Win10 says. Today I uninstalled Revo Uninstaller (using Revo Uninstaller to do it) and then reinstalled it. No help.

I guess it might be OK to ignore this discrepancy but I find it surprising.

Suggestions?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

uninstall win10 enterprise

1. uninstall win10 enterprise - Similar Threads - uninstall win10 enterprise

2. AppLocker issues with Win10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppLocker issues with Win10 Enterprise.: Hello,We are currently testing implementation of Applocker to win10 devices. The applocker configuration is delivered by GPO. Right now we are keeping things very simple buy using the "Create Default Rules" option in all, 5 categories such as Executable rules, DLL rules and...
  3. AppLocker issues with Win10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppLocker issues with Win10 Enterprise.: Hello,We are currently testing implementation of Applocker to win10 devices. The applocker configuration is delivered by GPO. Right now we are keeping things very simple buy using the "Create Default Rules" option in all, 5 categories such as Executable rules, DLL rules and...
  4. AppLocker issues with Win10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  6. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  7. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Win10 Pro & Enterprise to Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB File Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Pro & Enterprise to Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB File Share: So I found a strange file sharing behavior (sharing set to password protected sharing), point to point network shown as public network on both platforms, where a login screen for PC using windows explorer will not spawn and using TCP\IP as address, ex. "\\192.168.3.7" in...
  9. Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise: I was using win10 home and had a key for win10 pro. I redeemed it and tried to download win10pro from windows store but it keeps having error. I restarted my computer and surprisingly found my Win10 home become Win10 enterprise. How can i fix it ?...
  10. upgrade to Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade to Win10 Enterprise: I just bought a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded. I found I needed Remote Desktop but that version didn't support it. So I upgraded to Enterprise but now I can't activate the Windows new version. I bought the upgrade from the Microsoft store but it did not come...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall win10 enterprise

2. How to remove win10 Enterprise