Windows 10: Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 8,

Discus and support Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 8, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i downgrade to windows 8, when i go to recovery options it doesn't give me the option to return to a previous version of windows, I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark555777, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 8,

how do i downgrade to windows 8, when i go to recovery options it doesn't give me the option to return to a previous version of windows, I tried to go to This pc and it has a folder for older windows but when i right click on the older version and go to properties under previous version its from a version of windows a month ago.

No of my games from the Microsoft store work, I tried uninstalling the store and reinstalling it in admin power shell, still the games open for about 5 seconds and close. I don't know what else to do!

Someone Please Help!

:)

Mark555777, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 23, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 8,

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 8,

1. Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 8, - Similar Threads - Uninstall Downgrade

2. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  3. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  4. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  5. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  6. What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...: See my questions and it's also a statement... so... can anyone suggest a replacement app I can download...? Ta... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-a-better-alternative-so-that-i-can-uninstall/905a38c1-8552-41c4-9a4d-5c6e6cc45284
  7. What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...

What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...: See my questions and it's also a statement... so... can anyone suggest a replacement app I can download...? Ta... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-a-better-alternative-so-that-i-can-uninstall/905a38c1-8552-41c4-9a4d-5c6e6cc45284
  8. Windows updates keeps either downgrading or uninstalling my AMD software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps either downgrading or uninstalling my AMD software: So every time I check for updates in system settings, it installs a downgrade version of my AMD software. Then I get the message saying the drive software is incompatible with the current version of the driver. Then I have to keep redownloading the update after to fix it. How...
  9. Windows updates keeps either downgrading or uninstalling my AMD software

Windows updates keeps either downgrading or uninstalling my AMD software: So every time I check for updates in system settings, it installs a downgrade version of my AMD software. Then I get the message saying the drive software is incompatible with the current version of the driver. Then I have to keep redownloading the update after to fix it. How...
  10. I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48.: I am trying to uninstall FF 56 so that I can install FF 48. I am getting the error that I don't have permissions of administrator to uninstall this. I am getting the same error when I try to install FF 48. I am the administrator as I just got this computer a couple months...