Windows 10: Uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 8.1

Discus and support Uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to remove Windows 10? It was forcefully installed on my computer, is there any way to get rid of it? [Add Clarity: the title and description... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by windowssecurityisabd, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 8.1

How to remove Windows 10?

It was forcefully installed on my computer, is there any way to get rid of it?

[Add Clarity: the title and description doesn't reflect the question so it has been edited to clarify the issue]

:)

windowssecurityisabd, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2021
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 8.1

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 8.1

1. Uninstall Windows 10 and reinstall Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - Uninstall reinstall

2. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  3. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  5. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  6. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  8. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  9. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  10. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...