Windows 10: Uninstall windows 10 auto rotate sensor

Discus and support Uninstall windows 10 auto rotate sensor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Can someone help me how to use the touchpad & keyboard when I rotate/tablet mode/tent mode on my laptop.Device: HP Spectra 360OS: Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SumanthDarisi, May 4, 2021.

1. Uninstall windows 10 auto rotate sensor

Hi,Can someone help me how to use the touchpad & keyboard when I rotate/tablet mode/tent mode on my laptop.Device: HP Spectra 360OS: Windows 10Previously, I uninstalled/disabled a sensor on the device manager to not detect if I rotate/bend my laptop. With the new Windows 10 update everything got reset now I don't find that sensor on the device manager.Thanks,Sumanth Darisi

:)

SumanthDarisi, May 4, 2021
  2. RejZoR Win User

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

My ACER iconia W4 820 had screen auto-rotation in Windows 8.1, but I can't seem to find this damn thing in Windows 10. I can manually rotate the screen, but it doesn't seem to use the sensor to auto detect the orientation. Where is it?

RejZoR, May 4, 2021
  3. zo0lykas Win User
    zo0lykas, May 4, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

Uninstall windows 10 auto rotate sensor

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

Ok, as it turns out it was partially my fault. After following @zo0lykas link, I was pushed into right direction and found out Microsoft Sensors Troubleshooter which said sensors were disabled by group policy. Which reminded me, only thing I did run on the tablet because it's Windows 10 is O&O Shutup 10.

There is a setting called "Sensors for locating the system and its orientation disabled" I've reset this setting to system default and restarted the tablet. Auto rotation is again working. So, you can still use O&O Shutup 10, you just have to pay attention to this setting on Windows tablets if you want to keep auto rotation functionality.

Thx everyone for help.

RejZoR, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall windows 10 auto rotate sensor

1. Uninstall windows 10 auto rotate sensor - Similar Threads - Uninstall auto rotate

2. Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Rotate sensor not working in Dell 14 2 in 1 Laptop 5482: I am using Windows 10 Home single language 22H2 OS Build : 19045.2193Auto Rotate is not working when I change my orientation from Horizontal to vertical it will not rotate. I think the sensor does not detect or work....
  3. auto rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotation: auto rotation does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotation/67d77ca5-c144-400c-8cbe-779f9d21d4a0
  4. windows 10 auto screen rotation

windows 10 auto screen rotation: I have a Lenova Think Pad. it was switching the screen rotation, then it stopped and I cannot change the screen rotation lock, It is grayed out and unaccessable. also it will no longer ask if I want to switch to tablet mode,...
  5. Auto Rotate

Auto Rotate: How do I get Auto Rotate to stay on when I go between PC and Tablet. I like to use it in Tablet Mode. Are how do I get it to turn on. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotate/e8c8596d-cfba-41f3-8186-7111c8284ab7
  6. auto rotate

auto rotate: Why is there no allow auto rotate option since last windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotate/52cf6afa-33d4-4455-8d47-1a2f6cb56a0f
  7. auto-rotating

auto-rotating: How can I make my windows tablet auto rotate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotating/ee898242-2b27-45e9-b96e-d3578554f0cd
  8. Auto rotation

Auto rotation: How do I turn off auto rotation it is grayed out on my windows 10 HP laptop after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotation/190acc45-cb33-4bd6-b924-a814b18fe08d
  9. Windows 10 auto-rotation problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 auto-rotation problem: Hi, I recently bought a Samsung U28E850R 4K Monitor, going for the rotated model, but while I've Googled and eventually managed to get Windows 10 to bring back the Rotation Lock option on the right-hand menu thing, and I've tried a number of setting changes in the...
  10. Linx 10 auto rotate

in Windows 10 Support
    Linx 10 auto rotate: Good morning all! I recently bought a Linx 10 32 gig tablet / pc. Everything worked really well including auto rotation. However, since docking it with a keyboard, it stuck in landscape mode even when I undock it. I have installed the latest display driver. I was...