Windows 10: Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control?

Discus and support Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This just started today. The Windows 10 Media Volume Control See here just started popping up everytime I press a Multi-media button. Problem is a use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kurso, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/Kurso Win User

Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control?

This just started today. The Windows 10 Media Volume Control See here just started popping up everytime I press a Multi-media button.

Problem is a use a multimedia button for push to talk. I don't have Chrome installed and I don't have the Chromium based Edge installed either. Any idea how to get this crap off my machine?

submitted by /u/Kurso
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kurso, Mar 25, 2020

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 25, 2020
  3. joeka---01, Mar 25, 2020
  4. 7thSense Win User

7thSense, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Media Volume

2. How to show Media Control Buttons alongside with volume slider control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show Media Control Buttons alongside with volume slider control: Hello, recently I installed Windows 11 Pro editionthis is my first time using W11 and I have observed that Media Controls Buttons won't show like they used to be in Windows 10like in the first image,but only shows the slider without those media control buttonsbackward, pause,...
  3. How to show Media Control Buttons alongside with volume slider control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to show Media Control Buttons alongside with volume slider control: Hello, recently I installed Windows 11 Pro editionthis is my first time using W11 and I have observed that Media Controls Buttons won't show like they used to be in Windows 10like in the first image,but only shows the slider without those media control buttonsbackward, pause,...
  4. Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 No Sound, No Volume Control: For the last week or two, Windows 10 has no sound and no way to control the volume. No way to adjust the volume. The volume control simply doesn't work. The volume control slider doesn't even appear when I click it!!!If I restart my PC, the problem will go away, but after a...
  5. Volume / Media Control panel won't disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume / Media Control panel won't disappear: Hi!I'm having issues with my volume/media control panel which won't disappear once any form of media is playing. This includes both Spotify and Youtube which are the primary media applications I use. If I adjust the volume without any media being played or paused in the...
  6. Media Volume Control Pop-up Missing

Media Volume Control Pop-up Missing: Hi, Every once in a while my media pop-up goes missing, and subsequently when I press play/pause/next track/previous track/etc, nothing happens and I need to open media players such as Spotify and press buttons in the respective windows to control the media playback....
  7. Media Controls on the Windows 10

Media Controls on the Windows 10: I have a problem with media controls, they always was good but saddenly they dissapeared and i didnt find in setting how to enable them, can anyone help?[ATTACH]...
  8. volume control in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume control in windows 10: all of a sudden when I click on the horn symbol so I can increase the volume, it won't open up. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-in-windows-10/3132f358-d3bf-4fc9-980e-31d947e5ee0a
  9. Windows 10 media volume control pop-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 media volume control pop-up: Hello, i have a question for the integrated in windows media volume control pop-up. Most of the time i use spotify to listen to music and have my browser opened up almost always. When i'm playing a game i want to press my play function button on the keyboard to start playing...
  10. Windows 10 volume and media popup

Windows 10 volume and media popup: Hello, is there any way I can customize the popup window for volume and media? Like, to change the position, the fade-out time, opacity and more. It make the windows 10 unusable in some cases. [ATTACH]...