Windows 10: UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME

Discus and support UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; II GET A MESSAGE SAYING GO TO SETTINGS ACTIVATE WINDOWS. I GO THERE AND THERES DATES CHECKED I CANT TAKE OF THEN IT TAKES ME TO TROUBLE SHOOT AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LAprettybirdie, Jun 8, 2020.

1. UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME

II GET A MESSAGE SAYING GO TO SETTINGS ACTIVATE WINDOWS. I GO THERE AND THERES DATES CHECKED I CANT TAKE OF THEN IT TAKES ME TO TROUBLE SHOOT AND SAYS

YOU HAVE WINDOWS PRO AND WITH A DIGITAL NUMBER I NEED WINDOWS 10 HOME THE PROBLEM IS WHEREVER IT TAKES ME I FIND NO WHERE TO UNINSTALL THEM I EVEN MADE AN USB AND STILL CANT FIND I REALLY NEED HELP

SOMEBODY PLEASE.....

:)

LAprettybirdie, Jun 8, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jun 8, 2020
  4. UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME

1. UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO AND INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME - Similar Threads - UNINSTALL PRO INSTALL

2. uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10?: I recently purchased a used Dell laptop and it has Windows Pro installed. It wants me to activate it but it won't let me because it keeps saying that I have to connect to the organization's activation server. I have the product key but it still won't let me activate. Can I...
  3. Windows 10 home installation over windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home installation over windows 10 pro: So i sent my laptop for repair to my company and they replaced the ssd and installed windows 10 pro without a product key, before the replacement windows 10 home was installed with a digital license and now the windows 10 pro is activated. so is there any way i can download...
  4. Installation of updates on Windows 10 Home, and installing Windows 10 Pro.

Installation of updates on Windows 10 Home, and installing Windows 10 Pro.: I have windows 10 home installed on my PC. It has failed to update numerous times in the past year, which only recently came to my attention. I purchased Windows 10 Pro and downloaded it, but when I go to install it, using the .exe, I get error code 0xc000409, or code...
  5. Installing Windows 10 Pro instead of Home

Installing Windows 10 Pro instead of Home: I purchased Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft. I downloaded and ran the Media Installation Tool. It did not give me an option to select Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro, it just had the option "Windows 10". I ran it from a computer that was already running Pro, and...
  6. Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.

Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.: Just got a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home edition. I have a Windows 10 Pro license that I bought back in 2017 appears in order history in my MS account but I can't find a product key anywhere. What do I do?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home was installed

Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home was installed: I purchased a used Dell OptiPlex 7040 with no drives. I purchased a new M.2 SSD and installed it. I purchased Win10 Home and have my key. I downloaded all software to create a USB and the ISO to create a DVD. No matter what I use to install, it always install Win10 Pro...
  8. how can I uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10 Home

how can I uninstall Windows 10 Pro and install Windows 10 Home: I bought my HP Laptop 5 months ago and it was a refurbished model. I has Windows 10 Pro installed by the supplier but the BIOS says it should have Windows 10 Home installed so I am getting Windows Activation will expire messages. I want to switch it to Home as I have...
  9. Trying to uninstall Windows 10 Pro so I can install Windows 10 Home

Trying to uninstall Windows 10 Pro so I can install Windows 10 Home: I have a computer I bought in 2016 that was loaded with Windows 10 Pro as well as Windows 10 Home. The Pro is operating the computer, but I would like to remove it and use Windows 10 Home. (This was a legal purchase from Laptopsplus.) I have checked all of the Community...
  10. Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home

Install Windows 10 Pro clean on Windows 10 Home: Does anyone know how I install, not upgrade, W10 Pro on a laptop that has W10 Home? I bought a W10 Pro licence key off eBay and downloaded the W10 ISO file from Microsoft, but when I try to reinstall from the ISO file (on USB) it rejects a clean install. I already tried to...