Windows 10: Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Discus and support Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; About 2 months ago I accepted the Windows 10 Pro update 2019 and let it install. Ever since I have had problems. MS is so far unable to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David Dundas, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

About 2 months ago I accepted the Windows 10 Pro update 2019 and let it install. Ever since I have had problems. MS is so far unable to fix the problems. I have had 2 technicians take control of my PC who were unable to fix it. I have been waiting a week for a level 2 technician to call me but they don't call when scheduled. Their assistant admits that they are working to fix the bugs but that's no use to me. Meanwhile when I call their UK number I get a message that they are too busy and asking me to call back 2 hours later; when I call back I get the same message.

I think the best solution is to roll back the 2019 update to the configuration before the update and wait for MS to fix the bugs.

How do I roll back to the status before the upgrade?

:)

David Dundas, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade

1. Uninstall Windows 10 Pro upgrade - Similar Threads - Uninstall Pro upgrade

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled.: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-10-pro-stops-on-virtual-box/0a6f2344-b731-4f9d-bbad-222ac20d0f39
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled.: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-10-pro-stops-on-virtual-box/0a6f2344-b731-4f9d-bbad-222ac20d0f39
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro stops on Virtual Box when it is already uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  6. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  7. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

8. Uninstall program in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall program in Windows 10 Pro: I am trying to uninstall a program on my computer, I am running Windows 10 Pro. I tried uninstalling from it from Control Panel and by right-clicking the program in the start menu. It gives me an uninstall prompt, but when I click on it I get the attached error message. The...
  9. Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locate and uninstall Windows 10 Pro: I recently purchased a laptop that was using MS 10 Home as operating system, I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 Pro So I ordered a copy online and installed it on my laptop. when i tried to activate windows 10 I was notified that the product key was invalid. so now my laptop...
  10. uninstall windows 10 pro

uninstall windows 10 pro: I need to uninstall windows 10 pro from my laptop and go to windows 10 home. I cannot go back to windows 7 and the person I bought the computer from installed it without proper license numbers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall upgrade windows 10 pro