Windows 10: Uninstall Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Uninstall Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcelTheunissen1, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with the same licence key or do I need to buy a new licence?

:)

MarcelTheunissen1, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Windows 10 pro :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Uninstall Windows 10 pro

1. Uninstall Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Uninstall pro

2. How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy: I did a RESET of the OS to remove Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation software. After the RESET the Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview still shows in the lower right corner. How do I uninstall this software as it interferes with many of my applications. Thanks!...
  3. How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy: I did a RESET of the OS to remove Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation software. After the RESET the Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview still shows in the lower right corner. How do I uninstall this software as it interferes with many of my applications. Thanks!...
  4. How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro: Hello, I made the mistake of purchasing Windows 11 pro and installing it on my Lenovo yoga laptop. It has since been crashing and it's completely unusable. How can I go back to Windows 11 home if I only have the product key for Windows 11 pro. Doing a factory reset won't take...
  5. How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro

How can I uninstall Windows 11 pro: Hello, I made the mistake of purchasing Windows 11 pro and installing it on my Lenovo yoga laptop. It has since been crashing and it's completely unusable. How can I go back to Windows 11 home if I only have the product key for Windows 11 pro. Doing a factory reset won't take...
  6. Unable to uninstall KB5029244, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall KB5029244, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I'm unable to uninstall this specific security update, any attempts results in "Package KB5029244 failed to be changed to the Absent state. Status: 0x800f0905." I have attempted to uninstall this security update in the following ways:Control Panel > Programs and Features >...
  7. Unable to uninstall KB5029244, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Unable to uninstall KB5029244, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I'm unable to uninstall this specific security update, any attempts results in "Package KB5029244 failed to be changed to the Absent state. Status: 0x800f0905." I have attempted to uninstall this security update in the following ways:Control Panel > Programs and Features >...
  8. Unable to uninstall KB5029244, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.: Can someone please help me install the driver to get my touchpad back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-the-touchpad-driver-for-my-galaxy/7a9e909f-fbc0-41fc-b160-1697c9f5e177
  10. I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.

I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.: Can someone please help me install the driver to get my touchpad back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-the-touchpad-driver-for-my-galaxy/7a9e909f-fbc0-41fc-b160-1697c9f5e177