Windows 10: Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

Discus and support Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have these 3 windows driver packgaes from Samsung Electronics which I am not able to uninstall or are already uninstalled but still showing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NGKH5, Dec 2, 2021.

1. NGKH5 Win User

Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

I have these 3 windows driver packgaes from Samsung Electronics which I am not able to uninstall or are already uninstalled but still showing in control panel The following is what pops up when I try to uninstall them.Please advise how to resolve this.

:)

NGKH5, Dec 2, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 2, 2021
  3. "How to uninstall Windows Driver Package by Dynastream Innovations, Inc. and Windows Driver Package by Silicon Labs Software."

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to uninstall “Windows Driver Package by Dynastream Innovations, Inc. and Windows Driver Package by Silicon Labs Software." And I will make sure to help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps:

Uninstall, change or repair a program

(Steps are given for Windows 8.1 but applies to Windows 10 as well)

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

1. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics - Similar Threads - Uninstall Driver Package

2. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  3. Uninstalling driver package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling driver package: To get audio from some of my devices over USB devices are connected to the pc with USB cables I have to install a Windows driverpackage of Slicon Laborities. The package filename is CP210x_Windows_Drivers.zip. Due to several error messages from the devices like "Can not open...
  4. SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.16.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.16.0: SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.16.0 . .. 7 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-electronics-co-ltd-usb-217160/558fdda8-693f-4b36-955d-8490b3ba07be
  5. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics: I have these 3 windows driver packgaes from Samsung Electronics which I am not able to uninstall or are already uninstalled but still showing in control panel The following is what pops up when I try to uninstall them.Please advise how to resolve this....
  6. Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Windows Driver Package from Samsung Electronics: I have these 3 windows driver packgaes from Samsung Electronics which I am not able to uninstall or are already uninstalled but still showing in control panel The following is what pops up when I try to uninstall them.Please advise how to resolve this....
  7. Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB"

Error uninstalling "Windows Driver Package - SAMSUNG dg_ssudbus USB": Going through the programs installed to uninstall ones not being used or the ones giving me problems to then reinstall to the latest versions but when I tried uninstalling this one, a Device Driver Installation Wizard window popped up:...
  8. SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.16.14.0 and SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.16.14.0 and SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem...: Why are these two items waiting in my Windows 10 update queue pending install? SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.16.14.0 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 2.16.14.0 What does this have to do with my desktop?...
  9. SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.: i have windows update available SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 5/15/2017 12:00:00 AM - 2.12.5.0 but my laptop is not samsung should i download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/64c8fb1e-7606-4c69-89a9-46a1e5c9219e
  10. Driver SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. -WPD 2.14.9.0 problem Windows Update

Driver SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. -WPD 2.14.9.0 problem Windows Update: Download this driver of Offical Samsung web site and install: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_ver_1.5.65.0.exe Uninstall if you dont need and no problem with Windows Update....