Windows 10: uninstall windows update

Discus and support uninstall windows update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble printing after windows 10 update. I am trying to uninstall update KB4556799 but the message "An error has occurred. Not all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Greg Loftus, Jul 11, 2020.

1. uninstall windows update

I am having trouble printing after windows 10 update.

I am trying to uninstall update KB4556799 but the message "An error has occurred. Not all the updates were successfully uninstalled"

Can anyone help, please?

:)

Greg Loftus, Jul 11, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall windows update :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 11, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond uninstall windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

uninstall windows update

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

uninstall windows update

1. uninstall windows update - Similar Threads - uninstall update

2. Disable and Uninstall all Windows Defender Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable and Uninstall all Windows Defender Updates: I have issues with programming radios on a statewide system and I think I have narrowed the issue down to Windows Defender. I recently reset my laptop, and disabled automatic updates right away. Now I see that the windows defender is still updating itself. How do I...
  3. Uninstall Updates shows no updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall Updates shows no updates: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175. There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none. 161656
  4. Uninstall Updates shows no updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstall Updates shows no updates: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175. There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none. 161656
  5. how do I uninstall Quick driver update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I uninstall Quick driver update: how do I uninstall quick driver update- don't even know how it got on my laptop keeps coming back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-quick-driver-update/365dde69-75af-4604-aaf1-6f82860b975d
  6. Uninstalling updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling updates: I need to uninstall the latest update due to windows-10-error-code-Oxc0000020/ec45428b-250f-4560-aa3e-ab266660ae45. 2 files to uninstall, one has been successful, the other sends message "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled" Any ideas?...
  7. Do I need to uninstall Nortons before 2004 update

Do I need to uninstall Nortons before 2004 update: Has anybody needed to uninstall Norton Security Suite from Comcast before installing Windows 10 2004 update? I get an error trying to do the update and it was suggested on this forum that I need to uninstall Nortons....
  8. How do I uninstall an update that I don't want

How do I uninstall an update that I don't want: Hello I recently been forced to do an update it is changed everything. I no longer have a desktop. The taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen. I do not like this it is not efficient it takes several extra steps to get to each new screen that you need to get to. It's not...
  9. PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fangs_0ut [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrsxbc/please_help_getting_this_error_when_trying_to/
  10. Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition": Window 10 Update won't run; suggest removing app "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition" manually. Doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-wont-run-cant-uninstall-mcafee/7316d3f8-afa8-44e3-9024-3aed42c5862b