Windows 10: Uninstall windows

Discus and support Uninstall windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So windows is to large for computer and it causing it to crash. Can you uninstall windows? Or do you need it on your computer to operate?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VotiveOhio842, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Uninstall windows

So windows is to large for computer and it causing it to crash. Can you uninstall windows? Or do you need it on your computer to operate?

:)

VotiveOhio842, Dec 9, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall windows :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Uninstall windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall windows

1. Uninstall windows - Similar Threads - Uninstall

2. how to uninstall unblocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to uninstall unblocker: how to uninstall unblocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-unblocker/1660848e-13f5-48ee-969a-7341e7c9251c
  3. I installed a game called infiniminer and now i can't uninstall any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a game called infiniminer and now i can't uninstall any ideas?: So i installed an old popular game called infiniminer and now i can't unistall someone please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-game-called-infiniminer-and-now-i/20f9a6e0-bba3-4f53-bc3c-498431943bfe
  4. KB4541335 - No Option to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4541335 - No Option to Uninstall: I got the upgrade 4 days ago, and ever since I've had numerous issues. I've tried on multiple occasions to uninstall this, but there is no option to do so. I can uninstall other updates, but this one just stays on there... I can't even revert to a previous version of...
  5. Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself: I reset microsoft store because it was giving me errors when trying to install apps, now it wont let me open it. It still comes up when I search for it in the start menu, but in Apps and Features, it's not there anymore, and I can't reinstall it through powershell. What...
  6. Got SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED from mssecflk.sys driver after trying to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED from mssecflk.sys driver after trying to uninstall...: Hello. Recently, AMD released new Chipset drivers. I wanted to install them, but I got an error during the installation, so I decided to uninstall old drivers via Control Panel first. Unfortunately, uninstaller stuck at 0%, I decided to run AMD Clean Uninstall Utility which...
  7. Cannot uninstall pinned shortcuts generated from Edge to menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot uninstall pinned shortcuts generated from Edge to menu: While the troubleshooter works to find installed apps, it does not see items that have been pinned to taskbar and thus pinned to menu and thus shows in Programs and Features uninstall list. Trying to uninstall shortcuts from P&F simply hangs and does not remove the shortcut...
  8. Snip & Sketch crashing, reset & uninstall/reinstall still not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch crashing, reset & uninstall/reinstall still not working: I open Snip & Sketch to use it - it opens, I click on "new", and then the window closes, a small toolbar at the top of my screen, which then disappears & then all the icons in my task bar reappear. I've reset, I've uninstalled & reinstalled. I've run the troubleshooter -...
  9. Uninstall Total AV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall Total AV: How do I uninstall Total AV [Original Title: Sercurity] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-total-av/4fba9d54-7c65-4ec0-bcba-28f1a85e95e1
  10. Important files uninstalled, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Important files uninstalled, etc.: I posted one of these before, but for some reason I can't sign into Feedback Hub. Anyway, the problem I'm currently having is either I or the computer may have uninstalled some important files for the device to function properly. I'm noticing issues like, having errors when I...