Windows 10: uninstall won't remove

Discus and support uninstall won't remove in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cherylpastore, Sep 17, 2018.

1. uninstall won't remove

CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is remove chromium icon also, but it's exactly same steps I used. I tried to reset by earlier date but that was unsuccessful. Tried uninstalling again, it's been 2 hours. The malware stuff did uninstall. I don't know what "chromium" is!

:)

cherylpastore, Sep 17, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall won't remove :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Jame won't recgonize itself as being uninstalled and now it won't reinstall

ok peeps, I uninstalled J2SE Runtime Enviornment 5.0 Update 6 then tried to install a newer version did'nt work... I tried removing java from registry and from uninstall list but my system still insists that it's there any help?

stealthfighter, Sep 17, 2018
  4. tops Win User

uninstall won't remove

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

uninstall won't remove

1. uninstall won't remove - Similar Threads - uninstall won't remove

2. Program Won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Won't Uninstall: I have a program that won't uninstall. It claims to be utorrent. From the apps list, when I try to delete it, I get an error that says "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again."The funny...
  3. Program Won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Won't Uninstall: I have a program that won't uninstall. It claims to be utorrent. From the apps list, when I try to delete it, I get an error that says "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again."The funny...
  4. Winzip won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winzip won't uninstall: I do not want Winzip but when I try and Unistall it it won't disappear. I do not share my computer with anyone I am a sole person, it is not outdated and it will no go away and I an constantly being sent requests to buy it. This is a recent issue with a trial period .IT it...
  5. Winzip won't uninstall

Winzip won't uninstall: I do not want Winzip but when I try and Unistall it it won't disappear. I do not share my computer with anyone I am a sole person, it is not outdated and it will no go away and I an constantly being sent requests to buy it. This is a recent issue with a trial period .IT it...
  6. uninstalling and removing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalling and removing apps: I recently installed an app to my desk top computer and I want to remove it. I went to "settings" and removed it supposedly but it is still in my computer. It does not show up on the list of apps in my computer but it does show up every time I turn my computer on and it asks...
  7. Remove Uninstalled Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Uninstalled Icons: Ok, so how do I remove uninstalled programs from the taskbar icons (over by the clock)? [img] 146939
  8. Program won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program won't uninstall.: I'm trying to uninstall a program but whenever I try it fails and a message saying "Verify that you have sufficient privilages to stop system services" pops up. Anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/GeeDunc [link] [comments]...
  9. App won't uninstall

App won't uninstall: I have been having trouble with win 10. (Suprise, Surprise). I found an app that I do not recognize nor install. Dokan Library Bundle. It shows the error " windows installer not available or installed " when I try to uninstall it. Any info about this "new" app would be...
  10. Chromium won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium won't uninstall: Whenever I restart my computer chromium opens up but when I try to uninstall it all it says is "folder is in use". I've tried the folder, control panel, and many other things but it always says the same thing. I don't know if this is a virus or something but I know this...