Windows 10: uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10

Discus and support uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to uninstall a game for example Yakuza 0 from the xbox beta app, the game is removed from the list but it doesn't free up the space on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChancaPiedras, Sep 13, 2020.

1. uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10

when i try to uninstall a game for example Yakuza 0 from the xbox beta app, the game is removed from the list but it doesn't free up the space on the disk. also, if i try to reinstall, then it takes only a few seconds so it means even the installer is still saved somewhere. i was able to find the game folder on windowsapps but then i dont know if i should delete it so it doesnt corrupt anything else. i also found old games that i thought they were uninstalled before, how do i fully uninstall them?

:)

ChancaPiedras, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10

1. uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall xbox beta

2. Uninstalling Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Xbox Game Bar: Hello,I am assuming that the Xbox Game Bar, which was pre-installed with my computer, is currently causing me some issues. I have researched on how to uninstall Xbox Game Bar but came with unresolved results. The Xbox Game Bar is not visible to the Windows 11 Uninstall-App...
  3. Uninstalling Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Xbox game bar: Hi there! I don't use Xbox game bar in my pc but it can't be uninstalled. How can I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-xbox-game-bar/759c82ea-4729-4a9d-8e1c-5b5f2fb72106
  4. Xbox game uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game uninstall: I have a problem where I wanted to install Forza Horizon 4 but it failed during installing but now I have half of my disk space used cuz of the game failing to install and I cant even find the folder with it. I really need help with it cuz if I cant install it I atleast want...
  5. Can't uninstall games on the XBOX games app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall games on the XBOX games app for Windows 10: Like many others, I've got the Xbox game pass for PC, and downloaded some games. After trying out, I've got an error during the uninstall of these games, namely at the moment Wolfenstein Young Blood and Age of Empires III. By clicking the uninstall button on the app, it...
  6. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue: I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I...
  7. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  8. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...
  9. Xbox Game Beta Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Beta Application: [ATTACH]i was updated the windows 10 1903 and installed the xbox game beta. and here it is. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-beta-application/8c2a8311-79b1-43c4-8114-6976fa10162b"
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066