Windows 10: Uninstall Your Map View

Discus and support Uninstall Your Map View in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to uninstall Your Map View from my Microsoft surface. When I click on uninstall it asks if I will allow this program to make changes to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeanWebb1, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JeanWebb1 Win User

Uninstall Your Map View

I would like to uninstall Your Map View from my Microsoft surface. When I click on uninstall it asks if I will allow this program to make changes to my computer. If I say no it won't uninstall. How do I safely uninstall this app?

:)

JeanWebb1, Feb 9, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Your Map View :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 9, 2019
  3. can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 9, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

Uninstall Your Map View

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Your Map View

1. Uninstall Your Map View - Similar Threads - Uninstall Map View

2. Uninstall Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Your Phone: How do I get Your Phone off my computer? What do I have to do to get rid of this @#!&* thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-your-phone/3d06af97-786e-432f-b833-756e1e3ce66e
  3. Uninstall Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Your Phone: How do I get Your Phone off my computer? What do I have to do to get rid of this @#!&* thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-your-phone/3d06af97-786e-432f-b833-756e1e3ce66e
  4. Uninstall Your Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. map view toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    map view toolbar: How do I uninstall get rid of the Edge map view toolbar on the top of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/map-view-toolbar/9c6e8f6e-4ec0-4ca8-a794-934b2ca7f3e8
  6. Maps Not allowing an ariel view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps Not allowing an ariel view: I can't seem to get maps to load Ariel views from the main drop down menu it just has road view. I am currently using Maps 5.1909.2813.0 on Windows 10. Thanks. Moved from Microsoft Teams/ Other...
  7. View and track your downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    View and track your downloads: When I attempt to open a program, the "view and track your downloads" box opens, but flashes and comes right back to the "view and track your downloads" box. I have tried all of the options such as open, save, save open but nothing works to open the program....
  8. Is "Your Map View" harmful?

Is "Your Map View" harmful?: Just doing some research and want to know if "Your Map View" is harmful and should I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-your-map-view-harmful/9734a05c-eaa3-436e-9945-8ed947a3e79d"
  9. Uninstall Your Map View

Uninstall Your Map View: I would like to uninstall Your Map View from my Microsoft surface. When I click on uninstall it asks if I will allow this program to make changes to my computer. If I say no it won't uninstall. How do I safely uninstall this app?...
  10. Network Map Detailed view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Map Detailed view: I set up a network when I used Windows 7, which has been inherited when I upgraded to Windows 10. It consists of: my PC, printer (wireless), WDTV, Sonos music thing and two routers. The second router simply extends my wireless cover. In Windows 7, I could display a network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall map view

2. how to uninstall map view

3. how to uninstall map view on windows 10