Windows 10: Uninstall Your Phone

Discus and support Uninstall Your Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get Your Phone off my computer? What do I have to do to get rid of this @#!&* thing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimCreason, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Uninstall Your Phone

How do I get Your Phone off my computer? What do I have to do to get rid of this @#!&* thing.

:)

TimCreason, Jan 19, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Your Phone :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 19, 2022
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Uninstall Your Phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Uninstall Your Phone

1. Uninstall Your Phone - Similar Threads - Uninstall Phone

2. MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device: I received a replacement Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra last week. Since porting apps and files to the new phone, I have been unable to link on any of my devices both windows 11 computers. The app was installed from Play Store but cannot be uninstalled from either that source or...
  3. MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device: I received a replacement Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra last week. Since porting apps and files to the new phone, I have been unable to link on any of my devices both windows 11 computers. The app was installed from Play Store but cannot be uninstalled from either that source or...
  4. How do I uninstall Phone Link? I thought it supported iOS. the instructions always given...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Phone Link? I thought it supported iOS. the instructions always given...: the instructions to go to settings /apps/phone link/uninstall does not work. The uninstall button is not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-phone-link-i-thought-it/ce38f846-fe70-4711-9e63-24f17c69e16d
  5. How do I uninstall Phone Link? I thought it supported iOS. the instructions always given...

How do I uninstall Phone Link? I thought it supported iOS. the instructions always given...: the instructions to go to settings /apps/phone link/uninstall does not work. The uninstall button is not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-phone-link-i-thought-it/ce38f846-fe70-4711-9e63-24f17c69e16d
  6. Uninstall Phone App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Phone App: This worked for me!The Your Phone app is preinstalled in Windows and can't be deleted.But see if the following works:Press Windows+R and type powershell. Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Click Yes.In the blue window, type or paste: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers...
  7. Uninstall Phone App

Uninstall Phone App: This worked for me!The Your Phone app is preinstalled in Windows and can't be deleted.But see if the following works:Press Windows+R and type powershell. Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Click Yes.In the blue window, type or paste: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers...
  8. Why do you keep repeating the answer to "Why can't I uninstall Phone Link" when the answer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you keep repeating the answer to "Why can't I uninstall Phone Link" when the answer...: Why do you keep repeating the answer to "Why can't I uninstall Phone Link" when the answer clearly is not working? Windows 11. MSFT Office 365...
  9. Why do you keep repeating the answer to "Why can't I uninstall Phone Link" when the answer...

Why do you keep repeating the answer to "Why can't I uninstall Phone Link" when the answer...: Why do you keep repeating the answer to "Why can't I uninstall Phone Link" when the answer clearly is not working? Windows 11. MSFT Office 365...
  10. i am trying to uninstall and reinstall skype for android phone...it won't let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to uninstall and reinstall skype for android phone...it won't let me...: i am trying to uninstall and reinstall skype for android phone...it won't let me install.went thru the process and can't get past verifying my phone number. It is listed wrong on the verification form. how can I change the wrong number to make it right on the form so that...