Windows 10: Uninstall

Discus and support Uninstall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Attempting to uninstall McAfee goes nowhere. McAfee settings obviously control the "Control Panel". Anyone have suggestions on how it can be removed?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fletchwe, Mar 24, 2019.

1. fletchwe Win User

Uninstall

Attempting to uninstall McAfee goes nowhere. McAfee settings obviously control the "Control Panel". Anyone have suggestions on how it can be removed? Help!

:)

fletchwe, Mar 24, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Uninstall

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall

1. Uninstall - Similar Threads - Uninstall

2. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  3. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  4. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-no-sign-of-progress-in-by-unistalling-task/62a9945d-65c1-45b5-a42a-86528adf0968
  5. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-no-sign-of-progress-in-by-unistalling-task/62a9945d-65c1-45b5-a42a-86528adf0968
  6. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  8. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  9. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  10. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...