Windows 10: Uninstall

Discus and support Uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone help me uninstall Xbox Console Companion? For some reason I can't uninstall it. The button is faded so I assume the feature is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by randomGuy500, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Uninstall

Can someone help me uninstall Xbox Console Companion? For some reason I can't uninstall it. The button is faded so I assume the feature is no longer available and right clicking, there's no uninstall showing up. I just want to get rid of it. I don't need it. I'm no gamer and its taking up space so someone please help me uninstall it.

:)

randomGuy500, Aug 25, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Uninstall

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall

1. Uninstall - Similar Threads - Uninstall

2. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  9. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  10. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging