Windows 10: uninstall

Discus and support uninstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidently installed Microsoft Whiteboard. How can I uninstall it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Barbara Adrianson, Dec 1, 2019.

1. uninstall

I accidently installed Microsoft Whiteboard. How can I uninstall it?

:)

Barbara Adrianson, Dec 1, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

uninstall

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

uninstall

1. uninstall - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keeps uninstalling wifi driver: Hi, We recently switched our internet, and ever since then, my computer has been randomly shutting itself off the network. Rather than having limited bars and slow internet, it is just saying "no internet connection" and "unable to connect to this network" if I try to...
  3. Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding Windows 10 Home Product Key and uninstall Windows 10 Pro (brand new machine)...: I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop from Staples last week. I then purchased Windows 10 Pro online from someone who presented themselves as a licensed windows provider. When I enter the key they provided, I got a 0xC004C003 error message. Staples told me to contact Lenovo who...
  4. Uninstalled Synaptics Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled Synaptics Touchpad: Hi! I accidentally uninstalled my synaptics touchpad and now my touchpad is delayed with the pointer ( if you know what is mean ). I can't seem to find the right solution to get it back. I tried searching the device manager but wouldn't work. Can anybody help me?...
  5. "Control Panel > Uninstall A Program" Extreeeeeeemely Slow On Fresh

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Control Panel > Uninstall A Program" Extreeeeeeemely Slow On Fresh: Here's a video example. Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? PCPartPicker Part List Type Item Price CPU Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $471.99 @ Amazon CPU Cooler Corsair H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $179.99 @ Newegg Motherboard Gigabyte...
  6. DELL SupportAssist - Can I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL SupportAssist - Can I uninstall it?: DELL laptop has ‘DELL SupportAssist’ installed but the service contract expired in November so I want to uninstall it. In “Programs and Features” list there are three programs installed that are SupportAssist related: - a) ‘Dell SupportAssist’ b) ‘Dell SupportAssist...
  7. When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files: So I have uwp games that I uninstalled but it never deleted the files for them, my disc c ssd is 500gb and it says it has 370used but when I check the size of all folders and files on disc its only 150 with hidden files included...
  8. Uninstallable Python 3.7.1 in Apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstallable Python 3.7.1 in Apps & features: Windows 1909 Build 18363.476 I have Python 3.7.1 listed as an installed app in Settings -> Apps & features. It does NOT show in Control Panel's Programs and Features. Furthermore, it is uninstallable. [img] There's no registry key for it in...
  9. My computer keeps on freezing and apps are uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps on freezing and apps are uninstalling.: I have an Acer Spin 1 computer and have used it for one year now, however I noticed just a couple of weeks ago, it uninstalled some apps and even hid some of them. Then later, I noticed that some of the apps reinstalled, but then all of a sudden Scripting turned off on my...
  10. Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode): I have here a brand new Lenovo Ideapad D330 (intended for an old lady) that has Windows 10 S v1803 preinstalled - and 10S is on purpose! Part of the preinstallation is McAfee LiveSafe (using at least 886 MB on disk - cf. settings/programs). As Windows 10S mode has to be...