Windows 10: Uninstallable Program

Discus and support Uninstallable Program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, recently I installed a program that didn't work. When I right click on it, there's no delete button. more info: -there's one user on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rainyxdays, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Uninstallable Program

Hello,

recently I installed a program that didn't work. When I right click on it, there's no delete button.

more info:

-there's one user on my laptop

-unlocker didn't work

-it's installed on disc V windows is on C

:)

rainyxdays, Oct 18, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 18, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstallable Program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Uninstallable Program

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Uninstallable Program

1. Uninstallable Program - Similar Threads - Uninstallable Program

2. Ghost icons of uninstalled programs appear in the search. How to remove them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost icons of uninstalled programs appear in the search. How to remove them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ready-Train [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhy1g7/ghost_icons_of_uninstalled_programs_appear_in_the/
  3. Empty App Icons in Uninstall Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty App Icons in Uninstall Programs: Hey Guys from Australia Recently I did a big cleanout of my C Drive by moving my Steam and Iwin games to my D Drive which does actually work and it freed up I think about 250 GIG of space. The only issue I had which was not really a big one was that I had to delete my Iwin...
  4. What happened to the Microsoft's Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to the Microsoft's Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter?: Hi, This page from MS KB used to provide a very useful tool to troubleshoot install/uninstall issues: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed The tool I am referring to is the Microsoft's Program...
  5. Uninstall program blocked

Uninstall program blocked: Hi! I am having an issue with "Pdf Suite 2018". I installed it some time back, but now wish to get rid of it. I try to uninstall it: Settings>Apps & Features> Pdf Suite 2018 I click "Uninstall" and I get the following message: [ATTACH] I am highly surprised, as I...
  6. Can't uninstall programs, computer is very slow and not shutting down properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall programs, computer is very slow and not shutting down properly: iam very frustrated plz help me my windows installer i think its called it wont uninstall any downloaded programs it files are deleted but from control panel nothing is also my laptop has beeen not shuting down correctly like it says shutting down and stays there then i hold...
  7. Can I uninstall the OpenSSH Client program? It looks like someone is still remote accessing...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I uninstall the OpenSSH Client program? It looks like someone is still remote accessing...: Someone had hacked into my computer 2 and a half months ago: I got a download of windows 10 on a flash drive from HP to fix the problem. It was working fine up until now. My computer is making strange noises like it has one too many programs running even though I usually have...
  8. Accidentaly Deleted my Uninstall Registry Key for a downladed Program. HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentaly Deleted my Uninstall Registry Key for a downladed Program. HELP: Hello i accidentally deleted a programs uninstall key that i downloaded. it doesn't show where i can uninstall the program vortex under control panel or the registry Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ and i keep getting an error...
  9. Uninstalled a program through control panel and now my D drive is wiped clean?

Uninstalled a program through control panel and now my D drive is wiped clean?: I recently installed CAD Earth to my D drive but it didn't install into a folder like I wanted it to, so I went into control panel to uninstall it. Now every single folder and file that I had on the drive is gone. Not in recycle bin, gone. I've tried using Recuva but it's...
  10. can I restore a program that was uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I restore a program that was uninstalled?: Is there a way to recover an uninstalled program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-restore-a-program-that-was-uninstalled/c6735bba-da56-467d-b2c2-68f079d1d604