Windows 10: Uninstallation of w10 apps

Discus and support Uninstallation of w10 apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanna ask what is the disadvantage of uninstalling ALARMS AND CLOCKS app in windows 10??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SyedNoor Ali, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Uninstallation of w10 apps

I wanna ask what is the disadvantage of uninstalling ALARMS AND CLOCKS app in windows 10??

:)

SyedNoor Ali, Sep 5, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 5, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstallation of w10 apps :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Uninstallation of w10 apps

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Uninstallation of w10 apps :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Uninstallation of w10 apps

1. Uninstallation of w10 apps - Similar Threads - Uninstallation w10 apps

2. Uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling an app: See, here, the selected app. I don’t know how to install this app, I try to uninstall but this is not uninstalled from control panel. This app is not show in all apps list....
  3. Uninstall app

Uninstall app: We are trying to uninstall a gaming app. We tried all the usual methods. When we go through the process it appears that it is proceeding with the uninstall. The green bar goes to the end and then it falls back. The app is epic net....
  4. Uninstalling an App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling an App: I'm trying to uninstall an app. When I click on it, it asks do Iallow the app to make changes. If Iselect No, it goes back toprevious page. I don't knoe what I'm agreeeing to if Iselect Yes. Any advice appreciated...
  5. Uninstalling an App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling an App: I'm trying to uninstall an app. When I click on it, it asks do Iallow the app to make changes. If Iselect No, it goes back toprevious page. I don't knoe what I'm agreeeing to if Iselect Yes. Any advice appreciated...
  6. Uninstall IE11 W7 in W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall IE11 W7 in W10: Hi, I installed IE11 W7 downloaded from this site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=41628 on W10. I can´t run it. The "iexplorer.exe" executable doesn't exists: [ATTACH] How can I uninstall it? Thanks for your attention. I’m looking...
  7. Apps Uninstall

Apps Uninstall: Hi I am Sumit Chauhan from Dehradun, India. Windows 1903 gives a option for uninstall default apps. I am a normal user and use only word, excel, ppt, snip & sketch and browser app, and also for documents and picture save in home and office. I don't like any computer game...
  8. uninstalling app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalling app: I purchased the Jalada Just Translate app an it has started acting like a malware, I am not able to uninstall the app using the app features in win 10. On each occasion attempting to remove the app I get a pop up that treads that an administrator has blocked me from running...
  9. uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling apps: i need to free up space before i can do a system reset but i don't know which apps i can delete. i don't want to delete something I'm not suppose to. how do i know what i can delete?...
  10. Is W10 uninstalling apps itself?

Is W10 uninstalling apps itself?: Two versions of CPU-Z and one of GPU-Z have mysteriously disappared from my computer without any trace a couple of weeks ago. Anyone else who have experienced anything similar? 48123