Windows 10: Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping

Discus and support Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; EDIT: forgot to mention that I have been running on version 1803 since summer and never had this issue. I was cleaning my PC by uninstalling old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cs4win10, Nov 24, 2018.

1. cs4win10 Win User

Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping

EDIT: forgot to mention that I have been running on version 1803 since summer and never had this issue.

I was cleaning my PC by uninstalling old programs and update some of them to the latest version. After uninstalling Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver it issued a restart, and since then I've not been able to get back into Windows.

The very first and second boots, right after this uninstall, warned that "Windows cannot start" or something alike. After that, all the reboots have been initiating the mandatory Automatic Repair, which ends up with the infamous "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" that I can find a ton of on this forum.

I must have gone through 20 different threads, most of them here and some on Windows help forum, and tried every possibility to no avail.

I have tried chkdsk a couple of times, the first of which fixed a problem at step 5, and since then there has been no problem found.
    I did file system check, with no issue.

My system32/config folder also shows 0KB SAM, SOFTWARE, etc., so I could not do manual restore by following that famous Windows 7 thread. I also pulled my RAM, cleaned, and waited a while to put them back.
    Meanwhile, I tried to restore to a prior point, since I have more than enough of the points to try out. I tried as far back as 4 points or roughly the point created 2 months ago, all of them restored successfully but none could boot. So I suspect it has something to do with boot section instead of system?

In the very beginning I was tempted to check the log file under "C:\Windows\System32\Srt" but didn't know how to pull them out into a USB drive with commands. Just now I searched a little and was able to grab a copy. Here they are, one in txt file providing little useful info, and another in .log format. The .log file seems to contain interesting information but it is partially garbled. If anyone could help me check on the .log file I'd really appreciate it. I tried to open it on my Surface with Notepad, WordPad, and Word, with which all the content turned out worse than I am doing now on my wife's Mac, using its build-in Console app. As pasted below. I'll be also attaching the log txt and .log file to this thread.

Much appreciation for your insights and help!
    Code: [/quote]
    SrtTrail.log and SrtTrail.txt

:)

cs4win10, Nov 24, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping

1. Uninstalled an Intel Program and Now Startup Repair Looping - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Intel Program

2. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  3. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  4. Windows7 Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 Startup Repair Loop: Computer won't boot into windows and goes right into Startup repair. I've tried running a chckdsk \r and same thing. Startup cannot repair this computer automatically here's what I get.Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automaticallyProblem signature:Problem Event...
  5. Windows7 Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 Startup Repair Loop: Computer won't boot into windows and goes right into Startup repair. I've tried running a chckdsk \r and same thing. Startup cannot repair this computer automatically here's what I get.Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automaticallyProblem signature:Problem Event...
  6. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop: Really please help required that i have try all the troubleshooting tips with resetting my pc nothing has work for me, for me the last option is recovery. But i really appreatiate if some one able to help me regarding this problem to help me. My concern is that if i used...
  7. Windows10 startup repair loop

Windows10 startup repair loop: I am in Windows10 repair loop on startup. I am using Windows10 without a key. I just downloaded Windows onto a desktop I built and it has ASRock AB350 Pro 4 motherboard. Started shutting down to repair once on startup but eventually got worse until it is constantly in this...
  8. Windows Startup Repair Loop

Windows Startup Repair Loop: So I just installed update 1803 a couple of days ago and everything went fine, I then decided yesterday the PC needs a cleanup so I disconnected it, used an air blower to clean it as usual then put everything together and started the PC. I noticed windows took longer than...
  9. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  10. Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Repair Loop: Hi all. I've been using Windows 10 for few weeks now and it's been really good. 8GB Ram 1 TB Hard Disc Asus Motherboard i5 processor Used the PC as I would normally do and shut it down last night. Recently installed the latest update for Win 10 as I recall....