Windows 10: uninstalled app showing in Best Match

Discus and support uninstalled app showing in Best Match in Cortana to solve the problem; please, how I stop that from showing? I already uninstalled old edge [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by VitorCassius, Apr 21, 2020.

1. uninstalled app showing in Best Match

please, how I stop that from showing?

I already uninstalled old edge

uninstalled app showing in Best Match 8f19adc0-84d0-489b-80e7-387b871d8a1d?upload=true.png

:)

VitorCassius, Apr 21, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstalled app showing in Best Match :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, uninstalled app showing in Best Match :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

uninstalled app showing in Best Match

how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

uninstalled app showing in Best Match

1. uninstalled app showing in Best Match - Similar Threads - uninstalled app showing

2. Search showing uninstalled apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search showing uninstalled apps: so my windows 10 is showing search results of apps that are already deleted and there is only one button "open"for example, this app named Nilesoft Shell, I have uninstalled it from my computer but it still shows there. It can't open either....
  3. Search showing uninstalled apps

in Cortana
    Search showing uninstalled apps: so my windows 10 is showing search results of apps that are already deleted and there is only one button "open"for example, this app named Nilesoft Shell, I have uninstalled it from my computer but it still shows there. It can't open either....
  4. Windows best match not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows best match not working: When I search for most apps using the search bar that appears when you press the Windows Key, the best match for my search is displayed, but its not clickable.This issue is very inconsistent and seems to be "spreading", some apps like Steam still work, but today I noticed my...
  5. Windows best match not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows best match not working: When I search for most apps using the search bar that appears when you press the Windows Key, the best match for my search is displayed, but its not clickable.This issue is very inconsistent and seems to be "spreading", some apps like Steam still work, but today I noticed my...
  6. Windows best match not working

in Cortana
  7. Broken links in "Best Match" search results

in Cortana
    Broken links in "Best Match" search results: Hi,For a long time now I've had problems with search in Windows 10. I'm currently on build 18363. I have web results turned off via gpe and I do not want to use Cortana.The issue: Searching in the task bar often returns dead links. Even for MS Edge. It looks something like...
  8. Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Best Match Erratic Behaviour: Posted on Microsoft Community, but all I got was "update your system", "run the troubleshooter", and "run sfc". Here's my problem: Windows Search behaves differently every time I use it and it drives me insane. I open my applications via Windows Search, and sometimes it...
  9. Do apps from microsoft store not show up in uninstallers? Am using the best uninstaller...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do apps from microsoft store not show up in uninstallers? Am using the best uninstaller...: submitted by /u/happypuppy100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz2w27/do_apps_from_microsoft_store_not_show_up_in/
  10. Best match not showing after searching for anything

in Cortana
    Best match not showing after searching for anything: Hey, all of the sudden when I search for anything on the search bar it stopped showing the result for best match, I used to be able for example to type in "calc" and it would show the calculator and I just needed to press enter to open it, now I need to manually click on it...