Windows 10: Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10

Discus and support Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are facing a situation where you have uninstalled apps, but they keep […] This article Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 3, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 3, 2020

2. Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Uninstalled apps return and keep coming back after reboot in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Uninstalled apps return

2. Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it: I'm trying to delete Epic Online Services from my pc, when I did it kept coming back to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epic-online-services-keeps-coming-back-after-i/404f05e0-a426-4f8e-9d25-d3839909f6f4
  3. Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it: I'm trying to delete Epic Online Services from my pc, when I did it kept coming back to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epic-online-services-keeps-coming-back-after-i/404f05e0-a426-4f8e-9d25-d3839909f6f4
  4. Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and is an Optiplex 9020 x64 bit. This issue occurred a day after installing SQL server 2022. The computer restarted on its own and stayed on the BIOS startup page. Since then, I can not install or remove any programs. Any help is greatly...
  6. All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.: My computer has Windows 10 Pro and is an Optiplex 9020 x64 bit. This issue occurred a day after installing SQL server 2022. The computer restarted on its own and stayed on the BIOS startup page. Since then, I can not install or remove any programs. Any help is greatly...
  7. All files and programs that I delete or uninstall come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Uninstall Microsoft Edge and Keep it from Coming Back

in Browsers and Email
    Uninstall Microsoft Edge and Keep it from Coming Back: Or just use Edge Deflector and leave Edge installed. Google Chrome NOT Really Default Browser. Uninstalling Edge might cause issues if a cumulative update targets Edge then that update might fail to install. 183536
  9. OneDrive has been uninstalled... And keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive has been uninstalled... And keeps coming back!: I have NO USE for OneDrive, Will not use it, and uninstall it every time. I have had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro 1903 from a Insider Slow Ring build that developed GSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" that even Microsoft could not correct. Of course OneDrive installed...
  10. UK keyboard input keeps coming back after returning from "sleep"

in Windows 10 Customization
    UK keyboard input keeps coming back after returning from "sleep": I keep having English UK keyboard added: [ATTACH] when I seek to remove it, it doesn't exist at first: [ATTACH] for some reason I do have the UK option under the languages drop down: [ATTACH] after toggling there I can go back to english US and then remove the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Uninstalled apps keep coming back Windows 10

2. windows 10 uninstalled programs back after reatart