Windows 10: Uninstalled apps still appearing in search.

Discus and support Uninstalled apps still appearing in search. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I uninstalled TranslucentTB but it still appears in search. I've tried many fixes and none of them have helped. This isn't the only app btw.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicoGuerrero, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Uninstalled apps still appearing in search.

I uninstalled TranslucentTB but it still appears in search. I've tried many fixes and none of them have helped. This isn't the only app btw.

:)

NicoGuerrero, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Mark0 Win User

Completely uninstall provisioned apps: how-to and detailed explanation

Sorry, that can't work, because you're searching for neutral after quering without -PackageTypeFilter. That is: you retrieve only Main and Framework packages and then you search the ones with an undefined architecture.
    You should rather use:
    Code:
    But I would suggest you to query the registry as I suggested in my last post. That should be even better because you're not relying on assumptions on Get-AppxPackage. With a registry query you're asking Windows which Bundle apps it has installed.
    Or, if you feel like, try both and compare the results. *Biggrin
    Cheers,
    Mark

Mark0, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Completely uninstall provisioned apps: how-to and detailed explanation

Great work Mark. *Smile

As a test, I searched the app list created using step 2 in option 3 with the keyword "neutral" to see which apps may require -PackageTypeFilter Bundle.

It appears the app packages with "neutral" were mostly all system apps that shouldn't be removed, so I'm not sure this will be needed for apps installed by users from the Microsoft Store.

Did you see anything different?

Uninstalled apps still appearing in search. [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Uninstalled apps still appearing in search.

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Uninstalled apps still appearing in search.

1. Uninstalled apps still appearing in search. - Similar Threads - Uninstalled apps still

2. uninstalled app still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled app still running: I am trying to reinstall an app I had uninstalled because it crashed. The installer says the app is already running and I should click on its icon in the notification tray to exit it. However, there is no icon in the notification tray. I had uninstalled the app and removed...
  3. uninstalled app still running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled app still running: I am trying to reinstall an app I had uninstalled because it crashed. The installer says the app is already running and I should click on its icon in the notification tray to exit it. However, there is no icon in the notification tray. I had uninstalled the app and removed...
  4. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  5. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  6. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I uninstalled application's folder but it still appears in Apps and Features and it won't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I uninstalled application's folder but it still appears in Apps and Features and it won't...: So, I deleted Call of Duty Warzone's folder, but it is still appearing in Apps and Features and it won't uninstall, it's just showing me this message:I really need help because this thing is 100 GB.Thank you :D...
  8. Issuing about uninstalled apps still exist in Search Bar

in Cortana
    Issuing about uninstalled apps still exist in Search Bar: So, I have this issue problem for a while now and I don't know how to remove a non-exist apps on my search bar while I tried to find something. I was installing Voicemeeter Banana program and just uninstalled Voicemeeter Original. When I installed Voicemeeter Banana, I tried...
  9. Avast update still appears after uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast update still appears after uninstall: I uninstalled Avast Free Anti-Virus, although for some reason every time I boot up my computer, it still gives me the notification that Avast is still installed, but not up-to-date and not protecting my PC. This is not the first time I have encountered this glitch, I had...
  10. Office 2013 apps still showing in search after uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 apps still showing in search after uninstall: I Just upgraded to Office 365 Pro(which installed Office 2016 apps) , but these apps are not showing in Windows Search but instead shortcuts from Office 2013 are still showing up as Best Match in Windows Search. eg: Word 2013 shows up when I search for Word but Word 2016...