Windows 10: Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install

Discus and support Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CyberPunked, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install

The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow windows will just automatically reinstall it even if it's not connected. This means that if i connect the device to something other than my computer, I can no longer re-pair it with my computer as it thinks that the device is still paired.

When I pair the device from the Bluetooth section of control panel, the device will disappear from the control panel Bluetooth menu, and the only way to see that the device is connected is by looking in device manager.
    Here is an image I have found of what the Bluetooth section of the control panel should look like with paired devices:

Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install [​IMG]

Now here is what mine looks like even though I have a number of devices connected:

Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install [​IMG]

Here's what I've Tried
    I have removed, and completely uninstalled all Bluetooth devices from the PC using device manager (even the hidden devices), and also uninstalled all Bluetooth applications from the control panel.
    After doing the previous steps, I reconnect the Bluetooth dongle (ASUS BT-400) and install the driver I downloaded from the Asus website. As soon as the driver for the device install, all of the previously paired (since time began) devices will install and windows will think they air all paired (again I can see this though the device manager).

I had this issue when I was on windows 8.1 and I have it again now. I did a clean install of windows 10, and the issue still persists even though I have tried two different Bluetooth adapters (to make sure one wan't faulty). How is Windows storing these devices to re-install even though they're not connected?

:)

CyberPunked, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Time Lady Win User

i can't connect to my bluetooth speaker

I had this with bluetooth headphones, this worked for me.

Uninstall the device from device manager and restart bluetooth service:

Start > services.msc

Right-click "Bluetooth Support Service."

Choose Automatic.

Go to device manager and right-click on your computer name and click "Scan for hardware changes"

Install the bluetooth device drivers from the manufacturer's website, if any.

Time Lady, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Bluetooth headphone paired but it says "couldn't connect"

Have you tried this:

Uninstall the device from device manager and restart bluetooth service.

Start > services.msc

Right-click "Bluetooth Support Service."

Choose Automatic.

Go to device manager and right-click on your computer name and click "Scan for hardware changes"

Install the bluetooth device drivers from the manufacturer's website, if any.

Time Lady, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install

1. Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices

2. uninstalled RFCOMM Protocol for Bluetooth and it did not automatically re-instal upon reset :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled RFCOMM Protocol for Bluetooth and it did not automatically re-instal upon reset :: I was using my bluetooth on my pc connected to my airpods when all of the sudden it disconnected. I went to re-pair the device but the bluetooth option in my menu the menu the comes up when you click on the wifi/volume/battery icon was gone. i went into my settings app to try...
  3. uninstalled RFCOMM Protocol for Bluetooth and it did not automatically re-instal upon reset :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled RFCOMM Protocol for Bluetooth and it did not automatically re-instal upon reset :: I was using my bluetooth on my pc connected to my airpods when all of the sudden it disconnected. I went to re-pair the device but the bluetooth option in my menu the menu the comes up when you click on the wifi/volume/battery icon was gone. i went into my settings app to try...
  4. Windows 10 would not uninstall Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 would not uninstall Bluetooth devices: Windows is not allowing me to remove a Bluetooth device on my computer. Every time I uninstall it, I receiving the same error saying remove failed....
  5. Windows 10 will not uninstall bluetooth device

Windows 10 will not uninstall bluetooth device: I'm trying to uninstall a Bluetooth device that I don't use anymore. Windows will not let me uninstall it. Every time I try to uninstall it, I get the same message....Remove Failed. I have tried doing it through the Bluetooth settings as well as through device manager....
  6. Bluetooth uninstalled from device manager

Bluetooth uninstalled from device manager: Hello The Bluetooth icon on my laptop disappeared earlier this morning from both the toggle keys and the notification panel. Added to that, the Bluetooth on/off button also disappeared from the Bluetooth Settings. Even in the Device Manager, Bluetooth appeared in the...
  7. Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue

Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue: I was having issues with my bluetooth on my ASUS laptop, 64 bit . The bluetooth wasn't working I ran the troubleshooter and it said bluetooth isn't enabled on this device. So I went to device manager and uninstalled the driver and selected the scan for hardware changes and it...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...
  9. Automatic connection to bluetooth devices

Automatic connection to bluetooth devices: Hi everybody, I was just asking myself how to make my pc do this thing: I turn on bluetooth > it connects to a specific device; bluetooth connection is great, but very often is limited by the fact that a device can be connected with just another one at a time, so if we...
  10. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager, unable to install again

Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager, unable to install again: My Bluetooth adapter was hidden and was not connecting to the hardware. So I decided to uninstall the Qualcomm Atheros driver. However, when I downloaded my driver again from Lenovo support, it is still not working. In turn, I am also getting an 'Unknown USB Device( Device...