Windows 10: Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Discus and support Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418) So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThatkidSomie, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Hey all,

Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418)

So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No matter what I try, the driver will not come back. I have tried "showing hidden items" in device manager, downloading the driver from the ASRock website, which ended up being the same driver version I already had installed, and looking into people with the same issue as me for about two hours.

I'm at a loss as to what to do, I can get specific specs if need be, if they don't show up.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ThatkidSomie, Oct 18, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 18, 2019
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Oct 18, 2019
  4. takias Win User

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Bluetooth disappeared after Sleep - can't Uninstall and Reinstall

Today the Bluetooth stopped working on my Win10 laptop after it went to sleep due to low battery.
    When I searched for Bluetooth settings - I couldn't find it anywhere - as if my laptop never had Bluetooth!

I searched online - and found that it's a relatively common problem with Win8 and Win10! After following the instructions from Microsoft support threads (such as set service automatic etc.) it didn't resolve the problem.

One suggestion was to uninstall the device from device manager and restart - then it would search for hardware changes and install the basic driver automatically - but when I uninstalled the device and restarted - it doesn't seem to the find the Intel Bluetooth hardware anymore! I have done 'search for hardware changes' but it doesn't help either.

Also, I am unable to uninstall the existing Bluetooth software from 'Add Remove Program' or install the driver software I downloaded from Intel's driver page.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help to fix this issue.
    (System Info: Asus Laptop, Model: ROG-GL502VT,, Intel Core i7 6700 HQ, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 970M 6GB graphics card
    Windows 10 Home - Version 1607)

Here are some screenshots for your reference:

Bluetooth vanished thoroughly from Windows 10!

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall. [​IMG]

After uninstalling and restarting Bluetooth doesn't re-appear - even after 'search for hardware changes'

Can't uninstall Bluetooth from Add-remove Programs

Can't install the Bluetooth driver downloaded from Intel website it stops prematurely

This problem is very similar to this, but I don't have creator's update - so I don't have Fix Bluetooth option:
    asUNZ0Isj9s

takias, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

1. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall. - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Bluetooth driver

2. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth drivers, reinstalled with drivers from manufacturer's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth drivers, reinstalled with drivers from manufacturer's...: Title says pretty much all, couldn't find the option to enable bluetooth so I messed around with it in device manager and uninstalled it. Reinstalled my motherboards (MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC) bluetooth drivers from the website but when I go back into device manager...
  3. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked: Bluetooth wasn't working on my device this morning - I following all instructions, in the end uninstalling device in the device manager. When I then shut down, and hit scan hardware nothing is being reinstalled. I have tried multiple times. I an running windows 10 on a DELL...
  4. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked: Bluetooth wasn't working on my device this morning - I following all instructions, in the end uninstalling device in the device manager. When I then shut down, and hit scan hardware nothing is being reinstalled. I have tried multiple times. I an running windows 10 on a DELL...
  5. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth driver uninstalled after reinstalling windows 10

Bluetooth driver uninstalled after reinstalling windows 10: I have blutooth before reinstalling windows 10 pro but after reinstalling window10 pro there is no blutooth deriver in my pc?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-uninstalled-after-reinstalling/a8c4ada5-e9f5-4e31-b84d-26660b866e02
  7. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

Bluetooth driver uninstalled: Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere...
  8. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  9. Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver

Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver: During new Install of MS Windows 10 Pro x64, my Bluetooth driver installed automatically with Windows Update through internet, I'm trying to uninstall this update but I failed to find it when I try to Uninstall Updates from windows update. I also Uninstall Bluetooth Driver...
  10. I uninstalled the bluetooth driver from device manager and I cannot reinstall the bluetooth...

I uninstalled the bluetooth driver from device manager and I cannot reinstall the bluetooth...: Dell XPS 13 9365 Windows 10 Home I lost bluetooth capability and one of the tips I found online was to go to device manager and uninstall bluetooth and it would later automatically update, eventually according to the article. I uninstalled, waited, then panicked and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i uninstalled bluetooth how do i reinstall

2. i uninstalled bluetooth driver but it did not reinstall

3. how to reinstall bluetooth driver windows 10