Windows 10: Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter

Discus and support Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to fix my machine after it told me that I no longer had any Bluetooth services and I uninstalled the bluetooth under network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by African Taxes, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter

Hello,

I was trying to fix my machine after it told me that I no longer had any Bluetooth services and I uninstalled the bluetooth under network adapters. When I rebooted, it was still gone, even after scanning for hardware changes. I have tried to install a new driver from intel, but that has not proven effective. What can I try besides ordering a bluetooth adapter online?

:)

African Taxes, Oct 21, 2020

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter

Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter

1. Uninstalled bluetooth network adapter - Similar Threads - Uninstalled bluetooth network

2. NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED: i uninstalled my network adapter and checked the try to disable this for this device option and when i restart it isn't coming back. windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-uninstalled/b473f1c1-99bd-48e6-b87c-74eb5bba3d94
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED: i uninstalled my network adapter and checked the try to disable this for this device option and when i restart it isn't coming back. windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-uninstalled/b473f1c1-99bd-48e6-b87c-74eb5bba3d94
  4. network adapter accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter accidentally uninstalled: i accidentally uninstalled my wifi network adapter and have no idea on how to reinstall it, please can someone help? ive tried using google and youtube. nothing works, thanks....
  5. network adapter accidentally uninstalled

network adapter accidentally uninstalled: i accidentally uninstalled my wifi network adapter and have no idea on how to reinstall it, please can someone help? ive tried using google and youtube. nothing works, thanks....
  6. network adapter accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth Adapter: I accidentally uninstalled Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 Adapter while addressing connectivity issues. Now my laptop has no bluetooth capability after troubleshooting. How can I re-install it?...
  8. Network Adapter Showing as Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Showing as Uninstalled: Hello, I am experiencing a bug where about 1/4 of the time I restart the computer, the Intel networking driver is gone, and my internet doesnt work. It just doesnt show up in the device manager. The only way i have found to fix it is to either enable or disable “deep sleep”...
  9. linksys bluetooth network adapter

linksys bluetooth network adapter: what does the network adapter actualy do? So what is the Why we have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linksys-bluetooth-network-adapter/51090549-8ef8-45ce-9964-8f0cbce47fa6
  10. Bluetooth and Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth and Network Adapters: Ever since Build 10041 of Windows 10, I've had trouble getting onto the Internet and staying there . . . it was a virtual impossibility! Yesterday, after advice and help from many here, I went into Device Manager for the umpteenth time to see if I could update my network...