Windows 10: Uninstalled camera app with Ccleaner. Now I'm trying to reinstall via store and it's making...

Discus and support Uninstalled camera app with Ccleaner. Now I'm trying to reinstall via store and it's making... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to use skype and need to reinstall the camera app. Does anyone know why I need to sign in to a microsoft/email/skype account in order for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TQZ91, Mar 18, 2019.

1. TQZ91 Win User

Uninstalled camera app with Ccleaner. Now I'm trying to reinstall via store and it's making...

I am trying to use skype and need to reinstall the camera app. Does anyone know why I need to sign in to a microsoft/email/skype account in order for it to download via store?

Is there any way around this besides doing a fresh install of Windows 10?

:)

TQZ91, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Afterval Win User

I just uninstalled Windows Store via Ccleaner, how do i reinstall it?

I know that it's most likely impossible to uninstall store app. But I think I just did with ccleaner. I can't even find it in search bar nor open it from a shortcut. Or maybe I just unpinned it like other threads suggest? If so please tell me step by step,
    I cant stand if you guys give me another link.

Thanks

Afterval, Mar 18, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Uninstalled camera app with Ccleaner. Now I'm trying to reinstall via store and it's making...

Camera App in Windows 10 not Working Properly

Hi Keith,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the camera app as you have already tried to update the latest drivers from Microsoft.

You may try to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store. Follow the below steps to uninstall the Camera app.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell
      in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage
    Note: After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows store.

You may check the functionality of the camera app after reinstalling the camera app.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled camera app with Ccleaner. Now I'm trying to reinstall via store and it's making...

1. Uninstalled camera app with Ccleaner. Now I'm trying to reinstall via store and it's making... - Similar Threads - Uninstalled camera app

2. Is uninstalling and reinstalling apps multiple times on Laptop bad? Will that make the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is uninstalling and reinstalling apps multiple times on Laptop bad? Will that make the app...: I was having some trouble with my computer, so I uninstalled and reinstalled "StreamLabs" to see if that would fix the issue because I recently put some new settings to it and forgot what the original settings were. I uninstalled and reinstalled "StreamLabs" 2 times, only to...
  3. Is uninstalling and reinstalling apps multiple times on Laptop bad? Will that make the app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is uninstalling and reinstalling apps multiple times on Laptop bad? Will that make the app...: I was having some trouble with my computer, so I uninstalled and reinstalled "StreamLabs" to see if that would fix the issue because I recently put some new settings to it and forgot what the original settings were. I uninstalled and reinstalled "StreamLabs" 2 times, only to...
  4. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  5. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  6. I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Uninstalled A App, Now I Can't Reinstall It: So I was working on a art project, when the app just froze so I uninstalled it. Whenever I try and reinstall it it says "You Own This App", when I clearly don't. I deleted it. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, it has happened to many other apps even...
  7. Not able to uninstall CCleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to uninstall CCleaner: hi , By mistake i downloaded CCleaner and im not able to uninstall it . it says this please help me this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-uninstall-ccleaner/26e73937-ae21-43f8-a182-b7901affa9da
  8. I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.: Recently I was uninstalling a lot of video game-related things like Steam, Origin, etc. I have a different computer I use for games now. As I was trying to uninstall one of them, I think something glitched because now nothing I try and uninstall will uninstall anymore. It...
  9. Uninstalled camera because wasn't working, now can reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled camera because wasn't working, now can reinstall: I have a HPx360 in 2018 and have windows 10. If I remember correctly, when I first bought it and set it up, I chose to disable the camera. I have never used the camera. Now I need to use it, but none of the apps I use for video can detect the camera. So I went through windows...
  10. Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app: I have uninstalled the mail and calendar app per Windows PowerShell, now I can't get it to install per the command, get-appxpackage*microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*|remove-appxpackage. It removed it, but now it is saying that command does not work. I started all this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can i reinstall my camera phone