Windows 10: Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them?

Discus and support Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I had some drivers that windows said weren't functioning properly, so I followed advice from here to uninstall them and then restart my computer so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandenJames, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them?

Hi, I had some drivers that windows said weren't functioning properly, so I followed advice from here to uninstall them and then restart my computer so my computer could reinstall them. When I restarted however, windows never reinstalled the drivers. I dont remember what the drivers were I uninstalled, what should I do?

:)

BrandenJames, Sep 5, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 5, 2018
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Sep 5, 2018
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them?

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them?

1. Uninstalled drivers to fix them, but windows doesn't reinstall them? - Similar Threads - Uninstalled drivers fix

2. Headset Drivers Come Back After Uninstalling Them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Drivers Come Back After Uninstalling Them.: I was starting up Doom Eternal to test out my new computer when I was unfortunately reminded that it defaults to using the headset microphone, which makes the audio quality horrible because Bluetooth sucks."No Problem!", I thought, on my old laptop I had just deleted the...
  3. I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?: my usb ports just stopped working so I uninstalled them and now I don't know how to get them back. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-usb-drivers-how-do-i-reinstall/3acf219a-74f1-4339-a503-f327f58a2827
  4. I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?: my usb ports just stopped working so I uninstalled them and now I don't know how to get them back. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-usb-drivers-how-do-i-reinstall/3acf219a-74f1-4339-a503-f327f58a2827
  5. USB-Drivers uninstalled and reboot doesn't reinstall them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-Drivers uninstalled and reboot doesn't reinstall them: I was having weird behaviour with my USB-devices of the disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times per minute.After hours of searching and every thread assuring me that it seems to be a driver issue I went ahead and tried to update those. Windows Update wasn't able to find...
  6. USB-Drivers uninstalled and reboot doesn't reinstall them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-Drivers uninstalled and reboot doesn't reinstall them: I was having weird behaviour with my USB-devices of the disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times per minute.After hours of searching and every thread assuring me that it seems to be a driver issue I went ahead and tried to update those. Windows Update wasn't able to find...
  7. USB-Drivers uninstalled and reboot doesn't reinstall them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pressed 'network reset, it uninstalled my Wifi drivers and didn't reinstall them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressed 'network reset, it uninstalled my Wifi drivers and didn't reinstall them: I'm using a laptop and I was trying to fix my internet which was really bad for some reason, and then I tried doing network reset and that happened. Now how tf am I supposed to reinstall the wifi drivers without internet Btw the apostrophe in the title is a typo submitted...
  9. I uninstalled USB DAC Drivers and can't reinstall them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled USB DAC Drivers and can't reinstall them: In attempting to fix my microphone not working in a game, i uninstalled it and its drivers. I restarted my pc, and when i try to reinstall them, i get this error: [ATTACH] Has anyone had this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? I'm running windows 10....
  10. Uninstalled all default apps and can't reinstall them.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstalled all default apps and can't reinstall them.: I uninstalled all the default apps (with CCleaner) knowing that each new build re-installs them. Build 14926 no longer re-installs uninstalled apps. I've tried every means I can find to re-install the apps but nothing works. Can I roll back to previous build (Build 14915),...