Windows 10: Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again

Discus and support Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In Microsoft Store once a game has been installed and then later uninstalled by the parent it no longer requires a PIN to re-install the same game by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sahem_966, Sep 25, 2019.

1. sahem_966 Win User

Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again

In Microsoft Store once a game has been installed and then later uninstalled by the parent it no longer requires a PIN to re-install the same game by the child. Is there a fix for this?

:)

sahem_966, Sep 25, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again

Unable to find pinned games on Start menu in Windows 10

Hi Mark,

As you are facing issues with finding the pinned apps/ games on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to pinning the games to Start menu?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to find for the games using search option on Taskbar?

I suggest you to press Windows key, click on All apps to find if these games are present.

For more information refer to: Love it? Pin it

Hope it helps. Reply to post with accessing the pinned games and with the required information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again

1. Uninstalled game does not require PIN to install again - Similar Threads - Uninstalled game does

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?: I purchased Sea of Thieves in 2018 and I havent had issues until now. I went to play it and it said not available on my account, so i was going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would fix the issue, and when I uninstalled it, It told me that i needed to purchase game...
  4. Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?

Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?: I purchased Sea of Thieves in 2018 and I havent had issues until now. I went to play it and it said not available on my account, so i was going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would fix the issue, and when I uninstalled it, It told me that i needed to purchase game...
  5. My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again: When installing windows 10 it requires an product key and when I put product key then it restart again and again from beginning what can I do plz help...
  6. My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again

My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again: When installing windows 10 it requires an product key and when I put product key then it restart again and again from beginning what can I do plz help...
  7. My Windows 10 is not installing it requires an restart again and again

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. PIN Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Requirements: A month after updating to Windows 11, I got a notification stating that my organization requires I change my Pin code. This is a personal computer and no organization is involved. I don't want to have to change the Pin every month, but can't find where to change this...
  9. PIN Requirements

PIN Requirements: A month after updating to Windows 11, I got a notification stating that my organization requires I change my Pin code. This is a personal computer and no organization is involved. I don't want to have to change the Pin every month, but can't find where to change this...
  10. Installing and uninstalling a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing and uninstalling a game: I installed wolfenstein 2009 and there was a problem with it so i uninstalled it restarted the pc but when i try to install it it just says do i want to uninstall the game when it already has been uninstalled......