Windows 10: Uninstalled IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, now runs into INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, and I can't...

Discus and support Uninstalled IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, now runs into INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, and I can't... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Uninstalled to fix an issue from iaStorA.sys, was told that it would automatically reinstall if it didn't work, restarted and it ran into INACCESSIBLE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DashNSmash, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Uninstalled IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, now runs into INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, and I can't...

Uninstalled to fix an issue from iaStorA.sys, was told that it would automatically reinstall if it didn't work, restarted and it ran into INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, I tried to manually repair it by going into safe boot from recovery environment, but it requires an admin login which unfortunately I cannot log in to.Is it possible to boot it with a recovery USB? If not, how can I fix it?

:)

DashNSmash, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Uninstalled IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, now runs into INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, and I can't...

1. Uninstalled IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, now runs into INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, and I can't... - Similar Threads - Uninstalled IDE ATA

2. IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers not installed, unable to update Serial ATA Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers not installed, unable to update Serial ATA Controller: Just built a new computer and 2 of my hard drives are not being seen in windows but they are seen in the motherboard BIOS, when looking at my Device Manager it appears that my IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers appear to not be installed, the Serial ATA Controller is just listed under...
  3. IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers not installed, unable to update Serial ATA Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers not installed, unable to update Serial ATA Controller: Just built a new computer and 2 of my hard drives are not being seen in windows but they are seen in the motherboard BIOS, when looking at my Device Manager it appears that my IDE ATA/ATAPI drivers appear to not be installed, the Serial ATA Controller is just listed under...
  4. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  5. IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers: Helloim trying to fix my laptop acer predator triton 300 and i noticed that it doesnt have IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ide-ataatapi-controllers/e9cf375e-6c3b-48b7-aaef-933d12ec89cd
  6. I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers,my PC not Starting

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers,my PC not Starting: Hello, I accidentally uninstalled IDE ata/atapi controllers because CD/DVD drive didn't shown up in my pc and when I did it the pc restart automatically and this message appear for me"reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and...
  7. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  8. IDE ATA ATAPI controllers

IDE ATA ATAPI controllers: Hello there I'm kinda stuck here. Trying to format my usb flash drive. Right clicking on usb icon and choosing 'format' doesn't help as it says: windows was unable to complete the format. So I decided to do it by cmd but the thing is I'm not even able to clean the disk as...
  9. ide ata/atapi controllers

ide ata/atapi controllers: i have win 10 on a aurora 6 computer..i don't know if my controllers and dvd was accidentally erased or if they got lost in a upgrade. all i know is there not in device manager or in BIOS. i have ran the ePsa. today virtual agent did what she called a in place upgrade.i...
  10. IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting

IDE ATA/ATAPI controller not starting: Hello- I've been very frustrated with my upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Desktop computer. I've upgraded two computers at my house to Windows 10. Both have had much different results. My Windows 8 laptop upgraded easily and operates nicely with the update. My...