Windows 10: Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

Discus and support Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows keeps giving me the option to switch to a keyboard I don't have installed. When I installed windows for the first time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by liphttam1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. liphttam1 Win User

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar 31ed7726-cd7d-494b-a207-8dfd42f7ed93?upload=true.png

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar 5aed36c0-2290-404b-8da1-731238ffc937?upload=true.png

Windows keeps giving me the option to switch to a keyboard I don't have installed.

When I installed windows for the first time I accidentally clicked both keyboards, after hitting next on the install I realized my mistake and tried to go back to uncheck afrikaans but the installer didn't let me go backwards.

I deleted Afrikaans from my system but now it's come back but only in the language bar. I want it gone since it's not even installed anymore.

:)

liphttam1, Feb 12, 2019

2. Uninstall primary input language

Hello,
    I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language.

I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard since the input language switches to english when I hide the unneeded language bar.
    It was very simple under win7, but here I did not find the way (remove is disabled). Can you suggest a solution?

Thanks, Marco

marcomarsella, Feb 12, 2019
  3. sml156 Win User
    Language bar gone Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar :(

Use Cortana in Windows 10 and search for Add a language and it should be at the top of the list.

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar [​IMG]

Or type in Language to go to the control panel.

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar [​IMG]

sml156, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

Flyfisherman, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

1. Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Language Still

2. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  3. Language bar showing up on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar showing up on lock screen: Hey there,I work with more than one language on my Windows 11 Home machine, and have had the issue of this draggable language bar popping up after a few seconds next to the password text box on the lock screen pic related. I have tried the following solutions:Right-clicking...
  4. Language bar showing up on lock screen

Language bar showing up on lock screen: Hey there,I work with more than one language on my Windows 11 Home machine, and have had the issue of this draggable language bar popping up after a few seconds next to the password text box on the lock screen pic related. I have tried the following solutions:Right-clicking...
  5. language not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language not showing up: Hi all, I'm helping a friend with a project that requires Amharic to be installed on three computers. So, I installed the language pack on the first computer, following the steps here,...
  6. language not showing up

language not showing up: Hi all, I'm helping a friend with a project that requires Amharic to be installed on three computers. So, I installed the language pack on the first computer, following the steps here,...
  7. Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there: I used to have the Japanese language pack, but last week it just suddenly disappeared no updates or new programs, and now I cannot reinstall it. It always gets stuck at downloading the Basic Typing feature, I have tried troubleshooting keyboard and of course restarting the...
  8. Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there

Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there: I used to have the Japanese language pack, but last week it just suddenly disappeared no updates or new programs, and now I cannot reinstall it. It always gets stuck at downloading the Basic Typing feature, I have tried troubleshooting keyboard and of course restarting the...
  9. Residual Languages on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Residual Languages on Language Bar: I use English UK and Greek, as my input languages in windows 10. The problem is that in the language bar that pops up with "win key + space bar" there are 2 more languages Greek with latin characters and English US. These 2 do not show in my language preferences or anywhere...
  10. Pop-Up language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop-Up language bar: After the update, when switching languages, a pop-up language bar began to appear on the right side. Please teach how to remove it. He is very nervous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-language-bar/bbb98cb9-469e-472b-b218-e59530edd448