Windows 10: Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help

Discus and support Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I just installed malwarebytes to check for some virus as I thought it to be a well reputated product. It went well for sometime but i really didnt... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tresillo, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Tresillo Win User

Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help

So I just installed malwarebytes to check for some virus as I thought it to be a well reputated product. It went well for sometime but i really didnt like the customer service of the product so i returned to Windows Defender, but when i opened the settings the defender is no where to be seen and im really confusedI searched for multiple solutions even tried repair install, deleting malwarebytes and even system reset. Didn't work. This is my last resort friends.

:)

Tresillo, Jun 19, 2022
  2. Julsie Win User

Defender disabled by Malwarebytes?

[Merged]

Windows 10 accepts Malwarebytes as complete antivirus, and will not allow full Defender to work.

Yet, according to many searches Malwarebytes is not considered to be a complete antivirus.

I had to remove Malwarebytes from my laptop to get Defender to work fully.

Any suggestions about how to use complete Defender while running Malwarebytes

Moved from Windows 10

Original title: Malwarebytes and Defender

Julsie, Jun 19, 2022
  3. sulta040 Win User
    TROJAN !!! AND PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS DEFENDER!!! pls help

hello my computer had some viruses named Trojan I don't know what it is but now I know its I virus not completely sure.I also have problems with windows defender but when I open windows defender for a scan it is blank and only home is showed on the left
    pls help me I think I have another virus Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help :(

sulta040, Jun 19, 2022
  4. Charsmann Win User

After uninstalling Malwarebytes Windows Defender won't start

Since I uninstalled Malwarebytes I cannot get Defender Antivirus to start again, I watched 10 Youtube videos and can't get it started?? Please let me know if you have any suggestions.. Thanks Chuck

Charsmann, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Uninstalled MalwareBytes now Windows Defender is completely blank pls help - Similar Threads - Uninstalled MalwareBytes Defender

2. Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!: This is what WAS uninstalled by MalwareBytes: poop.txtHere is a FRST scan: FRST.txt Addition.txtPlease help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-wont-uninstall-with-windows-defender-or/59339f17-69fe-42e3-b862-89a14b3ded1b
  3. Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!: This is what WAS uninstalled by MalwareBytes: poop.txtHere is a FRST scan: FRST.txt Addition.txtPlease help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-wont-uninstall-with-windows-defender-or/59339f17-69fe-42e3-b862-89a14b3ded1b
  4. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help: as stated in the title...i cant set a lockscreen wallpaper and when i reach a lock screen its just blank...i can still login just fine but i wanna set a lockscreen wallpaper...if this helps i have deleted the lockscreen file before for example Lockscreen_B...in the system...
  5. Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Takeru_IJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hckemp/pls_help_an_issue_with_windows_defender/
  6. My Windows defender page is just blank. PLS help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows defender page is just blank. PLS help: I dont know when this started but my windows defender page in my PC is just a blank space i can't find anything about it in youtube [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-page-is-just-blank-pls-help/6b3b0d97-95df-4b7a-b13b-2cc1283ed519
  7. Help pls uninstalling updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help pls uninstalling updates: Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot...
  8. windows defender+malwarebytes??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender+malwarebytes??: what happen if i install malwarebytes while using windows defender ? will this two is enough for my device against malware and viruses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defendermalwarebytes/f5ef60b1-adb1-4dd6-8244-a3bb0cf69bbc"
  9. Malwarebytes uninstall, Now Windows Defender Protection definitions are out of date

Malwarebytes uninstall, Now Windows Defender Protection definitions are out of date: Wondering if someone could point me in the direction of the specific fix for this issue. [ATTACH] After running Update: [ATTACH] But the warning stays. I have gone through numerous other posts and tried Removal Tools, Registry Edits , although I was confused with...
  10. Windows Defender or Malwarebytes

Windows Defender or Malwarebytes: I have Windows 10 and have used the free Malwarebytes for quite sometime. However, I've read where Windows Defender does a pretty good job. I suppose it's all a matter of opinion but I'm thinking of removing Malwarebytes and just using Defender. Or do you think that's a bad...