Windows 10: Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, I uninstalled my Bluetooth driver by following a procedure on google because I cant connect my Bluetooth headphones, so I searched on google and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthew Justin, May 24, 2020.

1. Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

HI, I uninstalled my Bluetooth driver by following a procedure on google because I cant connect my Bluetooth headphones, so I searched on google and it says that it will automatically re-install after uninstalling and restarting the my computer, but it didn't. Is there a way to re install it? need help asap

:)

Matthew Justin, May 24, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 24, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2020
  4. Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

1. Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Uninstalled bluetooth driver

2. I uninstalled bluetooth trying to fix it not wotking, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled bluetooth trying to fix it not wotking, please help.: I uninstalled Bluetooth trying to fix it not connecting, and now i can't use it at all, if i try troubleshooting it says "Device does not have Bluetooth", i tried reinstalling the driver too, it didn't work either....
  3. I uninstalled bluetooth trying to fix it not wotking, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled bluetooth trying to fix it not wotking, please help.: I uninstalled Bluetooth trying to fix it not connecting, and now i can't use it at all, if i try troubleshooting it says "Device does not have Bluetooth", i tried reinstalling the driver too, it didn't work either....
  4. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver uninstalled: Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere...
  5. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...
  6. My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help: My ethernet is not working when i ran the checker it stated that the adapter had the wrong ip it said to check the modem and or the router so i reset both and the issue is still there i then looked it up online and most sites said to uninstall the device but in doing so i...
  7. CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!: hellooo This problem started the other day i went to play one of my favorite games with my xbox controller and nothing. Theres a yellow triangle and with the code 10 power failure. after looking online for some fix. by updating drivers windows says everthing is up to date....
  8. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  9. The driver for my F drive somehow got uninstalled. Please HELP !

The driver for my F drive somehow got uninstalled. Please HELP !: The driver for my F drive somehow got uninstalled. Please HELP ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/the-driver-for-my-f-drive-somehow-got-uninstalled/a83ef2e3-bf7a-432d-8091-d16121c65c8f
  10. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...