Windows 10: Uninstalled Office

Discus and support Uninstalled Office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jimmy B.3, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Jimmy B.3 Win User

Uninstalled Office

I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite?

:)

Jimmy B.3, Feb 13, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled Office :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Uninstalled Office

Slow Windows 10 Boot After Office 2010 mass update

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall Office 2010 and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel.

• Click on programs and Features, right click on the Office and
      uninstall it.

• Now try reinstalling it again and check.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled Office

1. Uninstalled Office - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Office

2. Office 365 failing to launch after windows update 12 jan 2024. I have uninstalled updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 failing to launch after windows update 12 jan 2024. I have uninstalled updates...: After the security update Microsoft 365 fails to launch. I have uninstalled update and repaired Microsoft office but still cannot use .t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-failing-to-launch-after-windows-update/5d995c0f-2183-4ea7-aa1f-072cabbf3ffc
  3. Office 365 failing to launch after windows update 12 jan 2024. I have uninstalled updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 failing to launch after windows update 12 jan 2024. I have uninstalled updates...: After the security update Microsoft 365 fails to launch. I have uninstalled update and repaired Microsoft office but still cannot use .t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-failing-to-launch-after-windows-update/5d995c0f-2183-4ea7-aa1f-072cabbf3ffc
  4. Office 365 failing to launch after windows update 12 jan 2024. I have uninstalled updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  6. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  7. Cannot uninstall Office

8. Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10

Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10: Hi, I can't seem to uninstall Office 2016, when I try I get this error code Error code: 30068-44 (1084) I tried running the uninstall in safe mode and tried the official removal tool but so far no luck. I can't install the new version until this one is uninstalled. Any help...
  9. Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...: Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer version just in case download errors out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-office-to-a-usb-instead-of/cd44fd83-5585-412a-a2a5-b7de879c9666
  10. Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...

Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer...: Can I download office to A USB instead of uninstalling in order to down load newer version just in case download errors out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-office-to-a-usb-instead-of/cd44fd83-5585-412a-a2a5-b7de879c9666