Windows 10: Uninstalled Office

Discus and support Uninstalled Office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jimmy B.3, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Jimmy B.3 Win User

Uninstalled Office

I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite?

:)

Jimmy B.3, Feb 13, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled Office :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Uninstalled Office

Slow Windows 10 Boot After Office 2010 mass update

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall Office 2010 and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel.

• Click on programs and Features, right click on the Office and
      uninstall it.

• Now try reinstalling it again and check.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled Office

1. Uninstalled Office - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Office

2. cant uninstall microsoft office 2013 service pack 1 and its associate updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant uninstall microsoft office 2013 service pack 1 and its associate updates: Hi I am using windows 10 I have Microsoft office 2013 on my screen even after uninstalling the program, I have office 2016 and I cant install it bcz of the office 2013, I have tried unistalling the the updates but in vain...
  3. uninstall wps office from my winows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall wps office from my winows 10 laptop: I am unable to completely remove kingsoft wps office from my winows 10 laptop.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-wps-office-from-my-winows-10-laptop/f391f153-2625-4db6-9700-603cd4ac0358
  4. Can i uninstall and reinstall Office 365 Family?

Can i uninstall and reinstall Office 365 Family?: Can i uninstall and reinstall Office 365 Family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-uninstall-and-reinstall-office-365-family/1b9a45b2-0481-4a76-9ba8-68813dc148d3
  5. I can't uninstall Ultra Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall Ultra Office: I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store. I want to uninstall it but I can't. I contacted CompuClever Support and told them all of the ways I tried to uninstall it. I tried right click, uninstall. Nothing happened. I tried removing it from Windows settings. It...
  6. Ultra Office uninstall error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultra Office uninstall error message: I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store. I can't uninstall it. I receive the message: We couldn't uninstall Ultra Office The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it. I did go into advanced and...
  7. Uninstalling MIcrosoft Office 365 for Windows 10

Uninstalling MIcrosoft Office 365 for Windows 10: I want to replace Office 32 bit with Office 64 bit on my Windows 10 computer. When I start to uninstall I get the message "to uninstall Office and related information". Does anyone know what the "related information" is and whether any of it should not be deleted? Thank...
  8. Can't uninstall Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall Office 365: Office 365 has failed but can't uninstall the program - what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-office-365/6b0c66db-f167-4c07-8694-2ec92afd12d8
  9. Should I uninstall Microsoft Office 365 en-us prior to installing Office 2007

Should I uninstall Microsoft Office 365 en-us prior to installing Office 2007: I intend to install my Office 2007 on my new Windows 10 computer. In the control pane, it shows Microsoft Office 365 en-us. Should I unintstall this prior to installing Office 2007 ? Also, when I dropdown the Windows menu, and click Office, a new window opens showing...
  10. Windows search keeps showing me uninstalled office 2016 apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows search keeps showing me uninstalled office 2016 apps: Hello friends, I have a problem with my windows 10 1909 (18363.778) recently the trial period of my office 2016 expired so I uninstalled it, but the applications continue to appear in windows search but not in the start menu, I already tried with a reset and rebuild of the...