Windows 10: Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?

Discus and support Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have uninstalled One Drive and Deleted almost everything in the One Drive folder that still shows up on my computer, however I have installed new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Angelmaat, May 9, 2022.

1. Angelmaat Win User

Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?

I have uninstalled One Drive and Deleted almost everything in the One Drive folder that still shows up on my computer, however I have installed new apps since then and some of the shortcuts go into the desktop folder in the One Drive folder. If I delete them from the One Drive folder they are deleted from my Desktop. What is going on and how do I stop it?I'm on Windows 11. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling these programs, but the shortcuts still go to the same place. How do I get rid of the One Drive folder altogether? It won't let me delete the Documents or Desktop folders that ar

:)

Angelmaat, May 9, 2022
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, May 9, 2022
  3. How to uninstall an app on Windows 10 from outside source?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall the app from c folder and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” and go to “This PC”.
    • Then click on “C” drive and go to program files.
    • Now check for the app which you want to uninstall / delete and delete it.
    • Then go to “control panel” and click on “program and features”.
    • There check whether the app is present, if it is there I suggest you to uninstall it and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2022
  4. Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?

Unable to uninstall an app

First of all, I haven't tried any troubleshoot steps.

I tried to uninstall it at control panel.

Now, from the list of programmes at the control panel, the app has disappeared (I don't know if it has uninstalled) but the folder of the app is still on the start menu app list.

How do I delete the folder from the list of apps on the start menu.

Thank you.

DanielAnkamah Mensah, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?

1. Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps? - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Drive folder

2. one-drive desktop folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one-drive desktop folder: Dear MicrosoftI bought a new computer and was prompted to connect it to my hotmail account. All of a sudden I see onedrive sync my files - telling me i'm out of storage and can't use or send mails - now all my emails are gone, i almost lost irreplaceable fotos from my desktop...
  3. one-drive desktop folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one-drive desktop folder: Dear MicrosoftI bought a new computer and was prompted to connect it to my hotmail account. All of a sudden I see onedrive sync my files - telling me i'm out of storage and can't use or send mails - now all my emails are gone, i almost lost irreplaceable fotos from my desktop...
  4. Uninstalled One Drive, set internal drive to my PC, files still save to One Drive

Uninstalled One Drive, set internal drive to my PC, files still save to One Drive: I've tried everything to get rid of One Drive. I don't want it, I don't need it, and it will not go away. I uninstalled One Drive, and my system settings show that my SSD drive is default for all my file types. Still, to not have files save to One Drive, I have to go to...
  5. Uninstalled One Drive, set internal drive to my PC, files still save to One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled One Drive, set internal drive to my PC, files still save to One Drive: I've tried everything to get rid of One Drive. I don't want it, I don't need it, and it will not go away. I uninstalled One Drive, and my system settings show that my SSD drive is default for all my file types. Still, to not have files save to One Drive, I have to go to...
  6. Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?: I have uninstalled One Drive and Deleted almost everything in the One Drive folder that still shows up on my computer, however I have installed new apps since then and some of the shortcuts go into the desktop folder in the One Drive folder. If I delete them from the One...
  7. Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?

Uninstalled One Drive folder still taking my Desktop Apps?: I have uninstalled One Drive and Deleted almost everything in the One Drive folder that still shows up on my computer, however I have installed new apps since then and some of the shortcuts go into the desktop folder in the One Drive folder. If I delete them from the One...
  8. Xbox App Beta- Game folders still taking up memory after uninstalling them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App Beta- Game folders still taking up memory after uninstalling them?: Like the title says, I have multiple games from the app that still have folders taking up space despite being uninstalled. Particularly "Prey" taking up 40 GB. And Windows also won't allow me to manually delete the folders. What is there that I can do to free up this space?...
  9. Uninstall one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall one drive: If I uninstall one drive, will I return to my regular photo import? (Photos icon on task bar). Don't want to use One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-one-drive/0c5f24d2-0703-4acb-a28b-6ca16179aef5"
  10. One Drive - Uninstall

One Drive - Uninstall: i posted this in another thread but did not get a reply. I have unticked 'Start OneDrive when I sign into windows' in the OneDrive App. But OneDrive still appears in File Explorer. According to the tutorial 'How to Add or Remove OneDrive in Navigation Pane of File...