Windows 10: Uninstalled Program not leaving

Discus and support Uninstalled Program not leaving in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two programs still listed in add/remove programs list. I tried everything.. the registry, various software, search for the program and deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James Holyoke, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Uninstalled Program not leaving

I have two programs still listed in add/remove programs list. I tried everything.. the registry, various software, search for the program and deleting any reference to it. Searched %programdata% and App Data. Nothinh seems to work. It only shows in that one users account and deleting and readding the account is not an option. Any other suggestions?

:)

James Holyoke, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

whats a good uninstaller

crap cleaner (CCleaner) has an uninstall section for programs that wont leave your add/remove list.
    Its free too.

Mussels, Apr 25, 2020
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Uninstalled Program not leaving

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled Program not leaving :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled Program not leaving

1. Uninstalled Program not leaving - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Program leaving

2. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  3. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  4. how to leave the insider program

how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  5. how to leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  6. leave insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  7. leave insider program

leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  8. Some uninstalled programs leaving behind dummy app entry in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some uninstalled programs leaving behind dummy app entry in start menu: I've tried everything to get rid of these things. I've reindexed, checked the start menu folders in program data and appdata, I've hunted all left over registry files and it's still there. They look like this: Processing img q057leeqs9661... I cannot right click them, and...
  9. Leaving the insider program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Leaving the insider program: I gave my mum my old lenovo 2in1 and it was factory reset but has insider still on, whenever I sign in with my account that has insiders on, it says 'this account is not registerd with insiders' any help without resetting the whole thing or buying a new one? submitted by...
  10. Uninstall leaving componenets behind

Uninstall leaving componenets behind: I had OS on C:\ and progams on D:\ The D:\ crashed and has had to be replaced. Even though I have gone to start>settings > apps .... I cannot install the old programs I tried IObit Uninstaller and it advises programs removed ... but if I go into start/all apps the...