Windows 10: Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search

Discus and support Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Just-Another-Person [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Just-Another-Person, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search

/u/_Just-Another-Person, Mar 17, 2021
  2. BlueSanta Win User

Uninstall a program that doesn't show up?

I downloaded and installer a Program(YouTubeToMP4). It went to Programs (x86) and does not show up on the Uninstall list.

Any suggestions?

BlueSanta, Mar 17, 2021
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Brian_312 Win User

Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search

Uninstalled program still showing up in "Search Windows" search results

A program is still showing up in my "Search Windows" results even after I uninstalled it. I have checked my installed programs list and checked my drive for any leftover files but could not find anything. What can I do to solve this?

Brian_312, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search

1. Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search - Similar Threads - Uninstalled program still

2. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  3. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  4. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu: I installed Winamp Player. Then I uninstalled it.Also Restarted my system.Now If I right click on a video to show more options regarding to "to play with" , winamp still shows up in the list !Screenshot - I have checked in the directory and there is no folder named Winamp or...
  6. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  7. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  8. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Chrome still shows up in Search after being uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome still shows up in Search after being uninstalled?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsBlinkzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj6hlj/chrome_still_shows_up_in_search_after_being/
  10. Uninstalled Minecraft but it still shows up in Windows Search

in Cortana
    Uninstalled Minecraft but it still shows up in Windows Search: Hello, as the title says, I've uninstalled Minecraft but it still shows up in Windows Search. If I click on it nothing happens and it also doesn't show the usual buttons other than "Open" (Open doesn't do anything either). [ATTACH] Here are the pictures showing that it is...