Windows 10: Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I had Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592) installed on a ssd drive on my laptop. The laptop screen died. I pulled the ssd out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xenosaga01, May 1, 2020.

1. Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro

So I had Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592) installed on a ssd drive on my laptop. The laptop screen died. I pulled the ssd out of the laptop and stuck it in another laptop. It ran fine but wouldnt recognize the bluetooth. I attempted to get bluetooth working and in doing so went into the Device Manager and started uninstalling all the old drivers for the Previous Laptop as well as the current laptops Network Card. Installed Updates as well. Shutdown the PC and upon booting it proceeded to set the BIOS to default. As soon as I tried to boot into Windows, it failed. It gives me error 0xc0000001 upon trying to boot currently. Attempting to try again does nothing, reboots to the same screen with the same options. Tried to Press F1 to enter Recovery Environment causes the laptop to reboot and I get a new error 0xc000000e. I have created a new USB bootable drive using the Windows 10 Media Creator Tool from Microsoft to be able to boot into the recovery Environment. I have attempted to fix the OS using Startup Repair and it just says "Startup Repair couldn't repair your pc." Attempting System Restore fails and says it cant find a Windows OS to restore. Command Prompt opens just fine. I have attempted a couple other guides for repairing the bootrec and some commands work, others say access is denied. Im pretty confident that this problem is regarding the boot record.

When i runt he diskpart tool. I list Disk, and it shows Disk 0 and Disk 1, both say Status: Online, one is 232Gb(this should be my System Disk) Disk 1 is 28GB(this should be empty space set asside for SSD longevity(Samsung)) Oddly enough both are saying they have 0 B Free, Dyn is blank for both and for GPT it has an Asterisk on Disk 0 but not Disk 1.

When I select Disk 0, I "list vol" and it shows:
    Volume 0 (Drive Letter: D)this is my Dvd Drive
    Volume 1(No Drive Letter)(Recovery)(NTFS)(Partition)(529 MB)(Healthy)(Blank space for Info)
    Volume 2(No Drive Letter)(No Label)(Fat32)(Partition)(100MB)(Healthy)(Hidden)
    Volume 3(Not Drive Letter)(No Label)(NTFS)(Partition)(232 GB)(Healthy)(Hidden)
    Volume 4(Drive Letter: C) (ESD-USB)(Fat32)(Removeable)(28GB)(Healthy)(Blank Space for Info)

Volume 0 is my Disc Drive, Volume 4 is the Bootable USB Drive with Windows 10 Installation Media that I am using to access the Recovery Tools that this info is coming from. I know Volume 1,2,3 are part of WIndows. I know that my Windows 10 installation is on Volume 3, I have no clue what Volume 1 and 2 are. I believe that Volume 3 should have a drive letter and should not be hidden.

I have attempted a few guides online about fixing the bootrec, none of which have worked. If someone can walk me through the proper way to get my system running again without formatting and starting from scratch I would appreciate it.

:)

xenosaga01, May 1, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 1, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, May 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro

1. Uninstalled some Drivers and now cant boot into Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Drivers cant

2. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  3. Uninstall Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Windows 10 pro: I want to uninstall windows 10 from my current PC. I installed windows 10 pro a couple of days ago, but this setup has problems running windows 10 older pentium 5 quadcore so I want to upgrade my computer with a new Motherboard and processor. Can I install windows there with...
  4. I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this vbox, now i uninstalled it, the drivers...

I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this vbox, now i uninstalled it, the drivers...: How to solve this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-windows-10-version-due-to-this/16b3dfc3-6adc-4f52-b8dc-68a4d1bd35a1
  5. Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro: Whenever i try to install the nvidia driver/geforce driver, it just says its not compatible with my version of windows. im using version 20h2 os build 19042.685 , I tried uninstalling the intel driver already on my windows but it didnt do anything. any help would be great...
  6. WHy cant i uninstall drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHy cant i uninstall drivers?: i keep trying to uninstall my old wifi stick driver (even though all the files are long gone, it still shows up in control panel) but it says i need the "disk 1 that came with the installation" and i lost that disk a decade ago :/ submitted by /u/lib_h8tr [link]...
  7. Help. Uninstalled Samsung Nvme 960 driver. Now can’t boot to windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help. Uninstalled Samsung Nvme 960 driver. Now can’t boot to windows: Hello. I was trying to update my NVMe 960 driver to the latest version 3.3. When I downloaded the exe file from Samsung site .. I clicked on the uninstall option and rebooted my pc. Since my OS is installed on that NVME.. I can no longer boot up to windows 10. instead it...
  8. cant uninstall driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant uninstall driver: ok I installed intel rapid storage technology I think win 10 update did this when I am now uninstalling it always says this app requires reboot I want to remove it help me out please...
  9. uninstall windows 10 pro

uninstall windows 10 pro: I need to uninstall windows 10 pro from my laptop and go to windows 10 home. I cannot go back to windows 7 and the person I bought the computer from installed it without proper license numbers....
  10. Uninstalled drivers with DDU, now Windows won't boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Uninstalled drivers with DDU, now Windows won't boot: I previously posted several months ago on the forum after a ton of Blue Screens of Death and crashes/restarts, and eventually everything was solved. Recently I started having problems again. I got steady and frequent crashes while gaming (Elite: Dangerous, World of...