Windows 10: Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there?

Discus and support Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have uninstalled a few Steam games but I have the problem that the shortcuts are still there on the desktop but I can't delete them, how do I get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZocktoDie, Sep 11, 2020.

1. ZocktoDie Win User

Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there?

I have uninstalled a few Steam games but I have the problem that the shortcuts are still there on the desktop but I can't delete them, how do I get rid of them?

:)

ZocktoDie, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there?

1. Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there? - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Steam games

2. Related to steam link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Related to steam link: Why does my O.S keeps telling me You'll need a new app to open this steam link when i want to run pro evolution soccer 2019 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-steam-link/954f3788-28ef-4397-bda1-8ee78e4cf40b
  3. Related to steam link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to steam link: Why does my O.S keeps telling me You'll need a new app to open this steam link when i want to run pro evolution soccer 2019 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-steam-link/954f3788-28ef-4397-bda1-8ee78e4cf40b
  4. Related to steam link

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  6. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  7. A steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  8. Uninstalled game still pops up on search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled game still pops up on search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i89jtd/uninstalled_game_still_pops_up_on_search/
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Uninstalled games still in sidebar?

Xbox Game Pass PC Uninstalled games still in sidebar?: I uninstalled minecraft dungeons on the xbox beta pc app cause i couldn't update the game and now its stuck on the sidebar and i can't reinstall it...
  10. Steam not uninstalling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam not uninstalling: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to clear out some of my space on my PC but I couldn't uninstall Steam games and I had the files on my desktop screen. So I uninstalled Steam completely but the actual app and its files is still on my PC Screen....