Windows 10: Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there?

Discus and support Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have uninstalled a few Steam games but I have the problem that the shortcuts are still there on the desktop but I can't delete them, how do I get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZocktoDie, Sep 11, 2020.

1. ZocktoDie Win User

Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there?

I have uninstalled a few Steam games but I have the problem that the shortcuts are still there on the desktop but I can't delete them, how do I get rid of them?

:)

ZocktoDie, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there?

1. Uninstalled Steam games linked to desktop but still there? - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Steam games

2. Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing: All of a sudden my Steam and all Steam games started crashing. These were working until 17/08. I didn't play for a week and they started crashing from 23/08. The only thing that I can think of that i installed during this time is Visual Studio 2015 Community. I tried after...
  3. Uninstalled game still pops up on search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled game still pops up on search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i89jtd/uninstalled_game_still_pops_up_on_search/
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Uninstalled games still in sidebar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC Uninstalled games still in sidebar?: I uninstalled minecraft dungeons on the xbox beta pc app cause i couldn't update the game and now its stuck on the sidebar and i can't reinstall it...
  5. Steam not uninstalling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam not uninstalling: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to clear out some of my space on my PC but I couldn't uninstall Steam games and I had the files on my desktop screen. So I uninstalled Steam completely but the actual app and its files is still on my PC Screen....
  6. How do I uninstall steam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall steam?: How do I uninstall steam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-steam/81efa23d-8342-4fc1-9e55-bf718bbb372f
  7. Some steam games will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some steam games will not launch: When I launch some games, they do not open with video; the audio plays but the video is just flashing static that looks like my screen is going to crash. This doesn't happen with every game, just some of them. I don't think it's to do with graphics settings because it can run...
  8. Steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam game issue: How do I fix this problem?? "Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializeEngineGraphics failed" 117231
  9. Steam crashing my game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam crashing my game.: Hi For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before. My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map ( offline ) but it does not happen all the time, i was playing no problem 3 hours ago, i try to run it again later, crashes...
  10. Steam games not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games not launching: I decided to come back to civ 5, and when I press play, all that happens is a small box saying "checking for updates" comes up for a brief moment, followed by another box saying "Searching for steam game updates" again for a brief moment. Nothing happens after. This also...