Windows 10: Uninstalled Wi-Fi driver now I've no WiFi

Discus and support Uninstalled Wi-Fi driver now I've no WiFi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do you reinstall a Wi-Fi driver? My laptop was having Wi-Fi issues so after a quick Google Search I came accross the an article which talked about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jevinial, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Uninstalled Wi-Fi driver now I've no WiFi

How do you reinstall a Wi-Fi driver? My laptop was having Wi-Fi issues so after a quick Google Search I came accross the an article which talked about installing the faulty driver and rebooting then windows was supposed to reinstall it for me. Sadly it didn't :/ so now I'm stuck with no internet access.

I think the name of it was Intel(R) dual band wireless access 7260 and my laptop is windows 10.

Would appreciate any suggestions as I'm currently too broke to go to the repair shop.

submitted by /u/Jevinial
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jevinial, Jul 31, 2020

2. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Uninstalled Wi-Fi driver now I've no WiFi

Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalled Wi-Fi driver now I've no WiFi

1. Uninstalled Wi-Fi driver now I've no WiFi - Similar Threads - Uninstalled driver I've

2. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi driver update: Need to update wi fi drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-driver-update/317b50fb-1c10-4005-842f-862bef7d651b
  3. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver update: Need to update wi fi drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-driver-update/317b50fb-1c10-4005-842f-862bef7d651b
  4. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Permanently uninstalling Wi-Fi driver and stopping it from automatically detected.

Permanently uninstalling Wi-Fi driver and stopping it from automatically detected.: Dear everyone,I'm having complicated technical problem with my laptop. My laptop has a driver named Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter. This particular driver is sometimes detected by the laptop but somehow it cannot connect to Wi-Fi/Bluetooth at all, other...
  6. Uninstalled Laptop Wi-Fi Driver and Unable to Reinstall It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled Laptop Wi-Fi Driver and Unable to Reinstall It: Hello! I have an ASUS X441U laptop running Windows 10 and have been having issues connecting to Wi-Fi. Ethernet works, but wireless does not. In device manager I checked for updates for the wifi driver, "Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC", and it said device is...
  7. Wi-Fi driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi driver problem: I am having a problem with my new laptop sometimes when i open it there is no WiFi at all when I go to the settings it shows that i have a problem with the driver for the WiFi adapter https://imgur.com/3pdp2bH I tried uninstalling and installing the drive and it worked...
  8. wi fi driver

wi fi driver: I just got a new pc and it doesn't have wireless wifi only ethernal. Does anyone knows a driver witch i can install? I really need one because it is very hard to stay next to my router....
  9. Uninstall Norton wi-fi privacy

Uninstall Norton wi-fi privacy: This program bogs down my (old) desktop PC at startup. I have tried to uninstall it all te usual ways without success. It does not appear in my current list of programs. The files for the program are still on my hard drive. How do I either remove it from start up or get rid...
  10. Wi-Fi Driver

Wi-Fi Driver: Help I have a dell inspiron 3558 running windows 10. Been having issue with my wifi connects then disconnects. There is a driver update on the dell site. It downloads but will not install after 10 minutes it is still hanging at 1% ?? Anything that this computer illiterate...