Windows 10: Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Discus and support Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GabrielCaddy, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Hello,

I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on my C Drive, do you have any ideas of how you would free the space which is occupied by these files.

Thanks,

Gabriel John Caddy

:)

GabrielCaddy, Jul 2, 2019

2. Windows Store games occupying hard disk space even after uninstalling

I had 663gb of free space in my windows partition. After installing Froza Motosport 6 Apex, I had 617gb of free hard disk space left. After I uninstalled the game, I had 639gb of free space left. So, why is the game occupying around 24gb even after I uninstalled
    the game?

ArpanBiswas, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CUninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

1. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Store Game

2. C Drive showing more space occupied than it adds up to. How to resolve this issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C Drive showing more space occupied than it adds up to. How to resolve this issue?: C drive is showing more space used overnight. Drive went from around 120GB to 778GB used. I know it is wrong. How can I fix it? Tree Size Program says that the page file systems are containing 774.9 GB. How can this happen and what do I do?...
  3. drive c no space to update windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    drive c no space to update windows.: This happened to me at the beginning of February. They almost got away with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-no-space-to-update-windows/f0972f37-1a74-4d10-9060-bb4d139964dc
  4. C Drive out of Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive out of Space: I am using Windows 10 Pro. I have installed the OS on SSD with 256 GB capacity. Files on my SSD including OS files are hardly of 63 GB. But windows shows that there is only 1.02 GB free of 232 GB. I have moved pagefile.sys to other hard disk but it didnt work out. How do I...
  5. Increase C drive space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase C drive space: How do I increase C drive space from D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/4fc39454-1d83-4007-9bfd-8e577eb00f64
  6. Prey (2017) Game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prey (2017) Game play: Welcome to some game play of Prey (2017) Introduction (Part 1): FtilvQj5LNU Part 2: 7bJa8SZ5c08 Part 3: Hmmp6e8DBKg Part 4: giNamEM_puE Part 5: StfnlLUnOy8 Part 6: q6zq8uBVxNk Part 7: _AUSwPRDJBA Part 8: cogZFiBffVE Part 9: EzlENb1lBAc Part 10:...
  7. Changed Windows store app location but still downloading to my C drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Changed Windows store app location but still downloading to my C drive: I only have limited space on my ssd, I have changed the default location within the setting storage menu to another drive but yet it still downloads to the C drive?? anyhelp Edit: Talking about downloading Windows store apps, specifically a game 76560
  8. drive C used space is gaining

in Windows 10 Support
    drive C used space is gaining: For some reason my used space is gaining more(see attached). Just a few weeks ago the used space was at 50gb today it is up to 70gb. I don't know why it keeps gaining probably everyday a few gigabyte. I did a tuneup update in geeksquad but that was all. I never installed any...
  9. Making Space to C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Making Space to C drive: Hello My SSD is nearly full. I know that on it there is some file that I don't use that originate from past new hard disk installation. Question: - Is there a way to know witch system file is obsolete and not in use anymore? - How to know what is populating my drive...
  10. Contents not visible from J Drive but shows space occupied

in Windows 10 Support
    Contents not visible from J Drive but shows space occupied: I am running Windows10Pro 1607 version. I have two hard disks on my Desktop PC. In the second HardDrive on Partition J - the total space is 199 GB and unutilised space as 189 GB. But when I open this partition, there are no contents visible there. There are two hidden folders...