Windows 10: Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Discus and support Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GabrielCaddy, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Hello,

I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on my C Drive, do you have any ideas of how you would free the space which is occupied by these files.

Thanks,

Gabriel John Caddy

:)

GabrielCaddy, Jul 2, 2019

2. Windows Store games occupying hard disk space even after uninstalling

I had 663gb of free space in my windows partition. After installing Froza Motosport 6 Apex, I had 617gb of free hard disk space left. After I uninstalled the game, I had 639gb of free space left. So, why is the game occupying around 24gb even after I uninstalled
    the game?

ArpanBiswas, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CUninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

1. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Store Game

2. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  3. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  4. Invisible folders/files occupying space on C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible folders/files occupying space on C Drive: On my Desktop Win 8.1, the Properties dialog for all folder shows they occupy 133 GB space. The chkdsk command shows that 143 GB space is occupied. I can't find out who has occupied this 10 GB space. I need to recover this to make space on my hard drive.What can I do to get...
  5. Invisible folders/files occupying space on C Drive

Invisible folders/files occupying space on C Drive: On my Desktop Win 8.1, the Properties dialog for all folder shows they occupy 133 GB space. The chkdsk command shows that 143 GB space is occupied. I can't find out who has occupied this 10 GB space. I need to recover this to make space on my hard drive.What can I do to get...
  6. App still occupied space after installing

App still occupied space after installing: Just as the title said , now my disk C have like 8gb left showing , but there should be more than that, Because all these game were uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-still-occupied-space-after-installing/731d2c77-75b2-4e4f-966d-2f6f1dc56889
  7. App still occupied space after installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App still occupied space after installing: Just as the title said , now my disk C have like 8gb left showing , but there should be more than that, Because all these game were uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-still-occupied-space-after-installing/731d2c77-75b2-4e4f-966d-2f6f1dc56889
  8. Game data occupying a lot of space.

Game data occupying a lot of space.: I am trying to eliminate this folder since the game was not uninstalled properly. However, I do not have permission to get rid of it since I obtained it from the Microsoft store....
  9. Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need

Microsoft Store Uninstalled Apps still in my storage and it occupies a space that I need: Hi Microsoft, I had to discontinue the installation of Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft store to my pc, due to storage space issues. I noticed that my storage space did not cleared the downloaded part of it. Please do help me with this Thank you. -Marco...
  10. Space occupied in documents with nothing stored in it

Space occupied in documents with nothing stored in it: I don't have anything stored in C drive as documents but when I check storage of C drive in settings, it shows more than 4GB occupied in "documents" section. How can I fix this?...