Windows 10: Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

Discus and support Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Julys_3.14, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling or 11s then installing this digital version of !0, something that can be done?? If so, is this a task a novice could do? Please help!Thank You!

:)

Julys_3.14, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2022
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 2, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

1. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Uninstalling 11S mode

2. Windows 11s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11s: I’m looking for a new laptop. If I buy one that’s windows 11s can I switch it out of s mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/bee22d8a-c769-406e-8e46-f0bf8b6e7690
  3. Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode: I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop is only registering it as a Scanner and Windows Update says I have the most up to date version of the driver.This printer...
  4. Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode: I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop is only registering it as a Scanner and Windows Update says I have the most up to date version of the driver.This printer...
  5. Windows 11s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11s: will Quicken run on Windows 11s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/c55cc266-bef2-44d6-8b9a-e42aafad0e48
  6. Windows 11s

Windows 11s: will Quicken run on Windows 11s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/c55cc266-bef2-44d6-8b9a-e42aafad0e48
  7. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?: After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling...
  8. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?: After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling...
  9. Stuck with Windows 11S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with Windows 11S mode: I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is this "update" even being offered when there are so many unresolved issues that have no actual answers? Feel as though I was...
  10. Stuck with Windows 11S mode

Stuck with Windows 11S mode: I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is this "update" even being offered when there are so many unresolved issues that have no actual answers? Feel as though I was...