Windows 10: Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

Discus and support Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mr_rolzay, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled SIN8efDCYr-dfUzhN2xdXCUKKzhNvwB1wq4ZWGpRIzs.jpg

Hello,

I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to it. And it doesn't appear in C:/Windows/Fonts and neither in the registry list, it's like the font doesn't exist, but yet it's there and it also appears in every application that I use, but I can't actually use it, because it displays nothing. When I scrub through the list of fonts in an application, such as Illustrator it always get stuck on that one font and doesn't let me go further, it's a small thing, but it's annoying and interrupts the workflow. Anyone has any solutions for this? Cheers

https://preview.redd.it/tuun24oxvk2...bp&s=6c8739e14ba041e437319fbf84c02bb50ff57e94

https://preview.redd.it/i3jgi0oxvk2...bp&s=4521cb815b49ac909a8ff1f7d297e98e46351064

submitted by /u/mr_rolzay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mr_rolzay, Dec 1, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

whats a good uninstaller

crap cleaner (CCleaner) has an uninstall section for programs that wont leave your add/remove list.
    Its free too.

Mussels, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

1. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled - Similar Threads - Uninstalling font can't

2. Windows keeps uninstalling fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps uninstalling fonts: I want to use the JetBrains font for my terminal. It's at https://www.nerdfonts.com/font-downloadsWhat happens:Whenever I shut down and reopen my pc and open the terminal, this error message pops up: Unable to find the selected font 'JetBrainsMono Nerd Font' Consolas has been...
  3. Uninstalling a software will also uninstall its fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling a software will also uninstall its fonts: If I uninstall a software does that also uninstall its related fonts or only software will be uninstalled?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you...
  4. Uninstalling a software will also uninstall its fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling a software will also uninstall its fonts: If I uninstall a software does that also uninstall its related fonts or only software will be uninstalled?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you...
  5. Uninstalling a software will also uninstall its fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Font will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font will not uninstall: I have a font that seems to be "stuck" in my system. I've uninstalled the font family Open Sans but two of them still remain. They do not show up in the Control Panel font section, but they do show up as an option to use in apps. They seem to display correctly, at least...
  7. Unable to uninstall font

Unable to uninstall font: I installed a font HelveticaNeue-BlackItalic.otf the other day, and recently noticed that text on multiple websites had been replaced by this font. I tried to uninstall it through both windows settings and the control panel, but I recieved an error message that said the...
  8. Uninstalling a font.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalling a font.: I'm trying to uninstall a font that I downloaded that is not rendering correctly. it says it is 'in use' or 'open in System'. I have tried various methods including the Registry Editor - the font is not there. Please help....
  9. Help uninstalling fonts

Help uninstalling fonts: Hello, I want to uninstall some custom fonts but I can't because they are "in use." I have tried 1) the unticking the details pane "trick" (doesn't work) 2) looking for the fonts in regedit (very few fonts beyond the default are listed there...might this be part of the...
  10. Fonts Will Not Uninstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Will Not Uninstall: Adobe Photoshop is so slow that it is unusable and i am 90% sure it is because i have a lot of fonts. So i deleted them from my windows font folder. But they refuse to go away. the fonts still appear and are still usable in gIMP and Photoshop. So deleted every single...