Windows 10: uninstalling a program on windows 10

Discus and support uninstalling a program on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello there, im having a problem with eplan program i cannot uninstall since eplan were not uninstalling i made a mistake i think because i deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xhuljo, Nov 16, 2019.

1. xhuljo Win User

uninstalling a program on windows 10

hello there,

im having a problem with eplan program i cannot uninstall

since eplan were not uninstalling i made a mistake i think because i deleted every eplan program file in pc

now it just shows up with its icon but you cannot modify or uninstall it

what can i do ? uninstalling a program on windows 10 1a9d451c-12b4-45e3-8278-054d38b128c0?upload=true.jpg

:)

xhuljo, Nov 16, 2019

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 16, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstalling a program on windows 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 16, 2019
  4. uninstalling a program on windows 10

Windows 10: unable to uninstall programs

Hi Davy,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to uninstall Java 8 in the Programs and Features from the safe mode.

Please refer the below link to start the computer in Safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to uninstall Java 8:

• Right click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features you can find the Java 8 programs.
    • Right click on it and click on Uninstall.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

uninstalling a program on windows 10

1. uninstalling a program on windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstalling program

2. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  3. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  4. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.: tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open. The program that cannot be uninstalled and until it is uninstalled I will not be able to continue with my job is as teacher is "exelearning"“Absolutely all programs and documents are closed, only this...
  6. tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.

tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.: tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open. The program that cannot be uninstalled and until it is uninstalled I will not be able to continue with my job is as teacher is "exelearning"“Absolutely all programs and documents are closed, only this...
  7. Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...: Hello,As the subject line says, this odd issue started very, very recently but I can't pinpoint an action that may have led to it. When accessing the "uninstall a program" screen in Control Panel, only the "Organize" button is visible. If I click on a program and hover the...
  8. Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...

Uninstall and Repair Buttons Gone from "Uninstall a Program", Right-Clicking to Uninstall...: Hello,As the subject line says, this odd issue started very, very recently but I can't pinpoint an action that may have led to it. When accessing the "uninstall a program" screen in Control Panel, only the "Organize" button is visible. If I click on a program and hover the...
  9. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  10. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...