Windows 10: Uninstalling AbsoluteConverter?

Discus and support Uninstalling AbsoluteConverter? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to uninstall AbsoluteConverter from my laptop but every time I try to do so, it comes up with 'do you want to allow this app to make changes... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Srus, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Srus Win User

Uninstalling AbsoluteConverter?

I'm trying to uninstall AbsoluteConverter from my laptop but every time I try to do so, it comes up with 'do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'. I don't, of course. But is this just a trick to put me off unstalling it? Any help gratefully received!

:)

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstalling AbsoluteConverter? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Uninstalling AbsoluteConverter? - Similar Threads - Uninstalling AbsoluteConverter

2. Restore uninstalled Java files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore uninstalled Java files: I wanted to install the new Java SE 12 sdk on my computer so I tried to uninstall the older Java sdk on my computer. When I go to install the new Java 12 version, I accept the license agreement and am given the option of downloading the 64 bit file with either the .exe...
  3. Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller: Is there a .bat file somewhere on these forums that I am missing to remove everything pertaining to the Nvidia Telemetry? 138892
  4. Uninstalling issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling issue: I can't uninstall McAfee Safe Connect. If i try this is shown.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstalling-issue/311fef22-bf26-4a8d-96a4-ff59fe19ea5c
  5. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  6. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall: I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and it comes back from the dead every time I uninstall it. Is there a way to permanently delete "Office" from windows 10? I don't...
  7. How to prevent unwanted Apps from Re-Installing after I Uninstall them?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to prevent unwanted Apps from Re-Installing after I Uninstall them?: As the title says, Whenever I uninstall a specific App, it re-downloads itself a few minutes later without my permission, and I sorely wish to not use said app in favor of the internet browser version, which I cannot set to default because Windows 10 does not allow me to,...
  8. "Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it

"Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it: Im trying to update windows but it told me I needed to uninstall avast because its not "compatable with windows 10". whatever, so I uninstall it but the updater STILL tells me to uninstall it when theres no trace of avast anywhere on my pc. Its driving me insane....
  9. App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall: [ATTACH] "World of Tanks" showed up one day. I think I deleted the directory manually. Now it's hanging around making me uncomfortable in Apps & Features, and who knows where else. When I click Uninstall, I end up with the above error. How do I kill this thing?...
  10. How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?: I have two versions of Unity on my Computer and I want to Uninstall one perfectly and correctly without Uninstalling the wrong one how would I do this exactly?...