Windows 10: Uninstalling Adobe AIR

Discus and support Uninstalling Adobe AIR in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dragonharper3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

:)

dragonharper3, Sep 7, 2018

2. Uninstall Adobe Air from Windows 10

How do I uninstall Adobe Air in windows 10

Original Title: Adobe Air in windows 10

DavidKeenan, Sep 7, 2018
  3. I need to uninstall Adobe flashplayer to install adobe Air?

I need to uninstall Adobe flashplayer to install adobe Air?

ChristinaBrashears, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

Uninstall Adobe Air from Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you on your query regarding Adobe air.

You may follow the below link to remove a program(Adobe air) from Windows 10 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab01

You may also refer to the below steps to uninstall a program in windows 10:

1. Press "Windows" + "R", Type "appwiz.cpl" and press Enter.

2. Select the program and click on Uninstall

3. Follow the instruction on the screen.

Reference:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118666ade46-7fed.html

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Uninstalling Adobe AIR

1. Uninstalling Adobe AIR - Similar Threads - Uninstalling Adobe AIR

2. Adobe EOL - Uninstallation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe EOL - Uninstallation?: I ran Belarc Advisor and discovered that it was detecting Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.363 ActiveX 32-bit as being currently installed on my PC and it informed me that Adobe Flash Player has become obsolete End of Life. I have searched my Windows 11 computer for any signs of...
  3. Adobe EOL - Uninstallation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe EOL - Uninstallation?: I ran Belarc Advisor and discovered that it was detecting Adobe Flash Player 32.0.0.363 ActiveX 32-bit as being currently installed on my PC and it informed me that Adobe Flash Player has become obsolete End of Life. I have searched my Windows 11 computer for any signs of...
  4. Adobe Air

Adobe Air: Is Adobe Air safe software to have on Windows 11 I need it to enable updates for my Amplifier.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-air/f8cfb1f2-786c-4e0c-a568-46e887e337a5
  5. Adobe Air

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Air: Is Adobe Air safe software to have on Windows 11 I need it to enable updates for my Amplifier.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-air/f8cfb1f2-786c-4e0c-a568-46e887e337a5
  6. Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105: Over on Techspot they have poster Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105 In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about): Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller...
  7. Uninstall Logitech Drivers for Adobe Lightroom to Function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Logitech Drivers for Adobe Lightroom to Function: After an hour of Adobe tech support, I was told to reach out to Windows and ask them to uninstall Logitech drivers, as that is preventing Adobe Lightroom Classic from functioning on my computer. I can't get through to tech support and it suggestion reaching out here to the...
  8. Uninstalling the Adobe creative cloud and files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling the Adobe creative cloud and files: Somehow adobe creative cloud and friends are taking over my computer... I have window 10... I tried several techniques to uninstall and get comes back stronger.. How can I uninstall windows with all updates and reinstall it to get rid of adobe?...
  9. Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR: I installed an application (SportZone 1.5.1), which in order to work requires Adobe AIR software. With Windows 10 not working (SportZone 1.5.1 gets blue background and does not show the image)! I need help, to solve the problem! Has anyone had the same problem?...
  10. Adobe Air installation error

Adobe Air installation error: I have been trying for a long time now to update Adobe Air but I keep getting this error: "An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator." I am the administrator. Every thing I find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i uninstall adobe air

2. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

3. sportzone_1.5.1 win10

4. SportZone_1.5.1 fixing ,
  5. kb4485448 uninstall,
  6. Adobe Air will not uninstall on windows 10 1803