Windows 10: Uninstalling Adobe AIR

Discus and support Uninstalling Adobe AIR in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dragonharper3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. dragonharper3 Win User

Uninstalling Adobe AIR

I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

:)

dragonharper3, Sep 7, 2018
  2. DavidKeenan Win User

Uninstall Adobe Air from Windows 10

How do I uninstall Adobe Air in windows 10

Original Title: Adobe Air in windows 10

DavidKeenan, Sep 7, 2018
  3. ChristinaBrashears Win User
    I need to uninstall Adobe flashplayer to install adobe Air?

I need to uninstall Adobe flashplayer to install adobe Air?

ChristinaBrashears, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Deepak Kodi Win User

Uninstalling Adobe AIR

Uninstall Adobe Air from Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you on your query regarding Adobe air.

You may follow the below link to remove a program(Adobe air) from Windows 10 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab01

You may also refer to the below steps to uninstall a program in windows 10:

1. Press "Windows" + "R", Type "appwiz.cpl" and press Enter.

2. Select the program and click on Uninstall

3. Follow the instruction on the screen.

Reference:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118666ade46-7fed.html

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Uninstalling Adobe AIR

1. Uninstalling Adobe AIR - Similar Threads - Uninstalling Adobe AIR

2. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901
  3. Why does Windows 10 allow Adobe CC to be malware-like in uninstallation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows 10 allow Adobe CC to be malware-like in uninstallation?: I wanted to uninstall the virus-like Adobe Creative Cloud (aka Adobe CC) and related products from my computer. Adobe CC is Adobe's: (a) interface to suite of cloud products - which get installed alongside as separate programs, and (b) viral-marketing-like platform - in...
  4. air plane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    air plane mode: air plane mode turns on and off by its self what do I do to fix it? or completely get ride of airplane mode!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/air-plane-mode/19a634f0-7714-4b95-8ec0-939fa6c8d2fa
  5. air plane mode

air plane mode: the air plane is locked and cannot turn off to connect to wireless internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/air-plane-mode/f3f30ad8-07de-496d-b95b-13c6312e166f
  6. How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"?: A few weeks ago I suddenly had issues with 1 out of 3 of my household PCs. For whatever reason, even though the other 2 PCs could intermittently see the 3rd on the network and the 3rd could intermittently see the other 2, I was not able to access the files between them. I...
  7. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10: I installed a Adobe Master Collection CC 2017 that claimed that only had the Adobe Creative Suite CC 207 on but but it installed all of CC 2015 as well. Now I have duplicates of all the Adobe CC products and it is wasting a lot of space. So I try to uninstall all the CC 2015...
  8. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121
  9. Adobe Air installation error

Adobe Air installation error: I have been trying for a long time now to update Adobe Air but I keep getting this error: "An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator." I am the administrator. Every thing I find...
  10. Air Dongle Issue

Air Dongle Issue: Upgraded an ASUS Transformer T100 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home. Verizon and AT&T 4G usb dongles worked in 8.1, fail to start (turn on) in Windows 10. Any ideas where to start looking? 15679