Windows 10: uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc ****

Discus and support uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc **** in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how can i get rid of all this stuff that i don't use like microsoft store. I have an HP stream just because the work I do right now can't be done on a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PatriciaCambron, Mar 12, 2020.

1. uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc ****

how can i get rid of all this stuff that i don't use like microsoft store. I have an HP stream just because the work I do right now can't be done on a mac, but the i'm constantly getting disk full messages and all i'm putting on there is basically word files. i download audio but then i move them to an external drive. can i just uninstall this stuff. it's ridiculous how much merchandise, consumer buy **** is on here. thank you.

:)

PatriciaCambron, Mar 12, 2020

2. microsoft game apps CAN'T uninstall

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which are the games you would like to remove?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to uninstall?
    Example: Microsoft solitaire collection is the game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10. Follow the below steps to remove/uninstall the Microsoft solitaire collection from the Windows 10.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Apps and features from the system settings menu.
    • Locate and click on the Microsoft solitaire collection
      from the list of apps installed under the Apps and features.
    • Click on Uninstall. (click on Uninstall if any window prompts)
    By following the above steps, you may remove/uninstall any app/game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 12, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Mar 12, 2020
  4. uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc ****

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc ****

1. uninstalling all this microsoft merchandise game etc **** - Similar Threads - uninstalling microsoft merchandise

2. does not show Pics off merchandise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    does not show Pics off merchandise: I am asking from a uninformed, some basic knowledge with respect to my problem off searching within the internet - example ; looking for products in Lowes /home depot and gives me all relevant info -but the pics do not show up -just info and no pics off any...
  3. Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting...: Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting windows with keep files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-all-windows-updates-like-cumulative-and/a295f708-cca6-4b1e-82a5-70a539e83ffd
  4. Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting...: Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting windows with keep files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-all-windows-updates-like-cumulative-and/a295f708-cca6-4b1e-82a5-70a539e83ffd
  5. Will all windows updates like cumulative and security etc. uninstall after resetting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft Store Game Randomly Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Randomly Uninstalled: Hi all, So my partner and I just went to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition multiplayer, which we haven't done for about a month. My partner owns the game purchased previously, NOT on the Game Pass For PC on the hard drive on her laptop NOT external. Never had a...
  7. How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...: I want to change all statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggestions that are online at the moment......nothing works. There has to be a way to start over at 0. I did it once back several years ago, but that method no longer works. Thank...
  8. Important files uninstalled, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Important files uninstalled, etc.: I posted one of these before, but for some reason I can't sign into Feedback Hub. Anyway, the problem I'm currently having is either I or the computer may have uninstalled some important files for the device to function properly. I'm noticing issues like, having errors when I...
  9. UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT: IS THERE A WAY TO UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT THAT ARE NO LONGER USED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-games-from-microsoft/df778919-8f14-4fcc-969e-e3afbdf9c66e
  10. Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc: Now it seems as though these games are gone for good, shame on you Microsoft. If anybody finds a checkers game that is nearly as good, please let me know. I'm now on Windows 10. For the past 18 months I was playing the Windows 7 games on Windows 10, they worked just fine,...