Windows 10: UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

Discus and support UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnverrall, Dec 5, 2018.

1. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a command with my search app which i did,theni had to restart my computer then go to microsoft store to reinstall it,when i tried to do that a notice came up saying ÿou already own this game,but when i tried to reinstall it [several times] i could not reinstall it!! can you help me with this please??

j verrall

:)

johnverrall, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

uninstall/reinstall

Hi Patricia,

There are several reasons why your game can't be uninstall. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the name of the game that you want to uninstall then reinstall?
    • How did you install this game?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 5, 2018
  3. MarkTiede Win User
    Uninstalled app can't be reinstalled.

I was having trouble with an app. The developer suggested I uninstall the app, then reboot, the reinstall it. I uninstalled the app. I rebooted. I went to the store to reinstall it and the store says it is already installed and provides a "Launch" button.
    But the app is NOT installed. It doesn't show up in the list of apps. And clicking the "Launch" button does nothing.

So now I am stuck with a paid for app that I can't get reinstalled.

How do I get around this?

(on 950xl)

MarkTiede, Dec 5, 2018
  4. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

1. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME - Similar Threads - UNINSTALLING REINSTALLING PAID

2. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  3. Question about paid games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about paid games: I have a lot of paid games, And I want to know which of them can be run on PC. So how can I distinguish them ? Check it one by one ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paid-games/00ea5156-5620-4681-a417-68dbcf1a3d61
  4. Question about paid games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. reinstall paid auto collage 2008?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstall paid auto collage 2008?: how do I reinstall my paid for auto collage 2008? I have my key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-paid-auto-collage-2008/7407650a-a834-41f4-8bdd-fbcc26df1b9c
  6. Game paid but not received

Game paid but not received: Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game. After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to x-box support as the game does not match my...
  7. Will uninstalling and reinstalling game pass delete games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will uninstalling and reinstalling game pass delete games?: My friend has gamepass and is having issues with the program and he wants to uninstall it and reinstall it but is afraid his games will get deleted....
  8. Lost game I paid for

Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...
  9. Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I have to pay again if I reinstall a paid app that I uninstalled?: I paid and downloaded for the Age of Empires Definitive Edition from the Microsoft Store. I was planning to uninstall it because I am not using it right now (got bored playing with the game) and it is taking up a huge space (17 gig) in my Surface laptop 2. I might, however,...
  10. uninstall and reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall and reinstall: will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/uninstall-and-reinstall/eff880f6-e0b0-4b08-982f-341a52b2f644