Windows 10: uninstalling app

Discus and support uninstalling app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi. can anyone help me with uninstalling an app? I tried to do it in the settings but there's always a pop up windows saying the app is still running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by juliustorres1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. uninstalling app

hi. can anyone help me with uninstalling an app? I tried to do it in the settings but there's always a pop up windows saying the app is still running even though it's close. I have to uninstall it because it keeps on crashing my laptop (my windows edge were crashing. the screen were sometimes going black). help me asap. thank you in advance.

:)

juliustorres1, Sep 12, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstalling app :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, uninstalling app :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

uninstalling app

how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

uninstalling app

1. uninstalling app - Similar Threads - uninstalling app

2. I am not able to uninstall an application neither from Settings app nor from Command Prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to uninstall an application neither from Settings app nor from Command Prompt.: A few months back, a friend installed a shady application for something related to ROBLOX exploiting without my supervision. Unfortunately, as expected, it was a trojan meant to trick players. Luckily, I always have my Avast antivirus on guard so the trojan part is out of the...
  3. I am not able to uninstall an application neither from Settings app nor from Command Prompt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to uninstall an application neither from Settings app nor from Command Prompt.: A few months back, a friend installed a shady application for something related to ROBLOX exploiting without my supervision. Unfortunately, as expected, it was a trojan meant to trick players. Luckily, I always have my Avast antivirus on guard so the trojan part is out of the...
  4. How to remove completely the Uninstall/deleted App but still running in startup but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove completely the Uninstall/deleted App but still running in startup but it...: I already deleted/uninstall on Control Panel my Discord and also in app setting but it's still running in startup apps when I re-open my laptop like restart or power. How I remove it?...
  5. How to remove completely the Uninstall/deleted App but still running in startup but it...

How to remove completely the Uninstall/deleted App but still running in startup but it...: I already deleted/uninstall on Control Panel my Discord and also in app setting but it's still running in startup apps when I re-open my laptop like restart or power. How I remove it?...
  6. how do I uninstall apps on the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall apps on the Microsoft store?: I have an alien ware computer and it doesn't even give me an option to uninstall when I click on the '...', the only options it gives me are to share, write a review, pin to task bar, or pin to start....
  7. how do I uninstall apps on the Microsoft store?

how do I uninstall apps on the Microsoft store?: I have an alien ware computer and it doesn't even give me an option to uninstall when I click on the '...', the only options it gives me are to share, write a review, pin to task bar, or pin to start....
  8. Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store: I have been trying to uninstall Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store,but the uninstall option is greyed outAlso,it is not showing in programmes in control panel .It can be found only when searched in Search bar and Apps and Features. Can somebody please help ?...
  9. Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store

Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store: I have been trying to uninstall Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store,but the uninstall option is greyed outAlso,it is not showing in programmes in control panel .It can be found only when searched in Search bar and Apps and Features. Can somebody please help ?...
  10. Uninstalling Power Automate App installed from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade